-Dept finder works fine
-Speedos and RPM gauges work

Not working
-Horn
-Stereo
-Bildge pump
-Ballist pump
-Navagation lights
-Basically everything thats on the switch panel on the right side dash.

Is there a breaker that I'm missing? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Bucky145

Jon
06-24-2008, 08:56 PM
By your battery there is a breaker mounted on a wall with a red button on it. Pushing the red button does not reset the breaker. You have to push in the black switchblade lever on the breaker. Hopefully this will solve your problem.

tazz3069
06-24-2008, 08:56 PM
Look unser the dash. Make sure all the wire are nice and tight at thewire block. Check all the wires. I had almost the same thing happen. All the wire came loose or off. Also, check the fuse block to see if any of the fuses have blown. I would bet that the wire on the block came loose.
Tazz

bucky145
06-24-2008, 08:59 PM
<----runs down to boat to check.

Bucky145

bucky145
06-24-2008, 09:08 PM
By your battery there is a breaker mounted on a wall with a red button on it. Pushing the red button does not reset the breaker. You have to push in the black switchblade lever on the breaker. Hopefully this will solve your problem.

Thanks Jon,

When I was on the water I was pushing the red button but I never saw the switchblade lever. I reset the lever and all is working again. Now I'm a little worried why it tripped to begin with. My boat is all stock, so it's not like I'm running a lot lights/stereo.

Thanks for everyone's quick reply. Just to be sure I also check the underside of the driver's area. Everything looked good there.

Thanks

Bucky145

04OUTBACK
06-25-2008, 12:08 AM
you could have bumped the red switch.. I think it trips the black lever if you push it.. could have hit it with something loading into the compartment...