PDA

View Full Version : Supra Pic on Home Page has gotta go!!

Aquaholic
06-24-2008, 07:40 PM
I had noticed when the new web page came online this year that the tower pic is that of a Supra. I dare say that you will find a Moomba picture on the Supra site. So I say please change the Picture. I vote to put a picture of my XLV in the Supra main web page as a reasonable compromise.

That would make me happy. LOL

Aqua

kaneboats
06-25-2008, 09:03 AM
I vote for Aqua's XLV. Guess I'm a commie too. Wait, I said I voted, didnt I?

moombadaze
06-25-2008, 09:07 AM
i vote for my boat, Kanes boat,Eds boat, Aqua's boat---heck all moomba owners. my vision is- SKIERS CHOICE has a home coming event on the lake where they do there videos on. where all the boats are docked at the floating shack, they could even put the photo in the brochures also--what a way to show the "MOOMBA LIFESTYLE"

Kidder
06-25-2008, 10:28 AM
the board would be a much calmer environment if we didn't have trouble making rebels (like yourself) to put up with.

What are ya, a commie?

as a wise man once said:

peace love dope

LOL

It took me awhile to get that movie quote but I did! :lol:

Aquaholic
06-25-2008, 12:00 PM
Ed don't make me PM you!!

LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL

Sled491
06-27-2008, 10:30 PM
I'm with Moombadaze, lets get the picture of the Moomba lifestyle into the broucher! I would even do it for gas money and not a penny more!

zegm
06-28-2008, 11:20 AM
When is Moomba going to hire Dallas!!! That would make a nice cover shot!

Sled491
06-28-2008, 06:08 PM
That's what I'm talking about!

zegm
06-28-2008, 10:58 PM
Sled,

She runs, she lives, we took her out and put on the agonizing first hour of below 2k. Then for the next 1 1/2 I towed the kids on the kneeboards, from 15mph to 20mph I was able to vary the engine rpm and keep the kids happy!!! One problem, the dipstick is not in the same location and there is an electrical connector on top of the coil, this prevents the Plastic Engine Cover from fitting correctly. I had to take it off from fear of tearing up the connector. I will call Larry Monday to see what the differences are and if he has a cover that fits correctly. But it ran great and was even smoother than the old engine, might be that Jody lined it up even better than it was!!!!

Sled491
06-28-2008, 11:16 PM
Z, glad to hear it. Now I guess you're going to disappear from the boards again? That's OK I know how to get your attention, ha ha.