PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE 2002 MOOMBA MOBIUS LSV V-DRIVE

1moomba
10-04-2003, 08:49 AM
2002 MOOMBA MOBIUS LSV V-DRIVE WAKEBOARD BOAT.BOAT HAS 78 HOURS.IT HAS 320 HP F.I.MOTOR.WAKEBOARD TOWER,HYD.WAKE PLATE,AM/FM/CD WITH REMOTE.MOORING COVER,TONNEAU AND COCKPIT COVER,DEPTH FINDER,WTR STRAINER,POP UP CLEATES,4 BLADE STAINLESS PROP.INCLUDES MATCHING TRAILER.BOAT IS STORED IN HEATED GARAGE.COLOR IS WHITE AND YELLOW.HAS OVER ONE YEAR LEFT ON WARRANTY.COST NEW OVER 38K ASKING $27,900. OR B/O BOAT SERVICED BY LOCAL DEALER.I BUY NEW BOAT EVERY 2 YEARS. MY THIRD MOOMBA IS ON ORDER. 603-736-9641 STEVE

mustangairchair
03-22-2009, 10:00 PM
i have the same boat looking for cockpit cover or mooming cover some call it.do you have picture of yours. thanks

jclay5
03-23-2009, 11:41 AM
How does a 2002 still have a warranty? If that's the case I wonder if mine is still under warranty? I have gel cracks alll over the rear of the boat.

jclay5
03-23-2009, 04:59 PM
lol never mind I just realized when that was posted =D

summergirl
03-27-2009, 10:45 AM
Hi Steve,

Can you email me some pics of the boat [email protected]
Thanks,
Leigh

jclay5
03-27-2009, 12:31 PM
Hi Steve,

Can you email me some pics of the boat [email protected]
Thanks,
Leigh

Summer girl you might want to check the date on that post its from 2003 so I highly doubt the boat is still for sale and if it is still for sale it's not worth 27k.. It fooled me too. Someone commented on it from the archives and it brought the thread back to a current status.

jclay5
03-28-2009, 10:26 AM
jclay,

how do you know this wasn't a secret communication between summergirl and 1moomba - and you keep buttin' in?

This thread very well could have been code for:

"let's get together at lunch time...my lasagna is ready to eat".

Well he had better hurry and respond because I bet summergirl's lasagna is getting cold by now :mrgreen:

yearround
03-28-2009, 03:19 PM
you both have probably offended summergirl and she will not respond. i hope to see apologies from each of you soon. or a few good riding pics.

well, summergirl, these boys are both good. i hope they did not offend you, i sure either of them would gladly offer a surf or something at a future time. good luck on your moomba search.

yearround
03-28-2009, 07:25 PM
ohh, yah, should have clarified that for the demented, surf, ski, wake riding! this is a family board, and my kids look with me. glad we can keep it this way too!

summergirl
04-01-2009, 08:53 PM
No secret messages and no offense taken, I have my big girl pants on, I can take it :)
Just thought it was an active post and only read the original ad before going through and seeing it was OLD!! Oh well, I guess I'll keep searching for our future boat!!8-)

kaneboats
04-02-2009, 10:35 AM
Summergirl, you better find you a Moomba. You'd fit in good around here with that attitude. Best of luck in your search. You might put a WANTED ad in classifieds and see what turns up. Make sure you mention what part of the world you're in.

summergirl
04-02-2009, 10:56 AM
I am in New Hampshire, we recently visited a local dealer and saw a 2008 outback V which we loved, but my husband liked that the 2009 is a bit deeper, but the price of the 2008 is more in line with what we want to spend when we do purchase! After reading some stuff here it seems we might be better off waiting until next year's boat show and picking up a leftover 2009, we are not in a huge rush, kids are still little (7,5,4) and only tube. My husband and I want to start wakeboarding, we tried it in Orlando on vacation and loved it! I would buy today, but unfortunately my wallet cannot back my mouth right now and my husband like to do a lot of research before he makes a major purchase!! :evil:

kaneboats
04-02-2009, 11:00 AM
Do some research on the 2009 on here. It's an amazing boat. Also, a little bird told me there are going to be some special offers coming up. Get your research done and keep your eyes open. You may find the deal you need pretty soon so you have it for the summer coming up quick. Good luck!

kaneboats
04-02-2009, 03:28 PM
Hey summergirl, check this out:

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=7613

moombadaze
04-02-2009, 03:53 PM
hey summergirl, dont forget to check out a lsv, just a little bigger than the v and if they have a 08 it could be cheaper than a 09 v