PDA

View Full Version : stock XLV ballast 1" or 3/4" fittings?

tlatoani
06-20-2008, 01:31 PM
Hi guys, I am nowhere near my boat, but I need to order some hose and fittings. Are the stock ones 1"? I don't want to end up with the wrong parts...

thanks!

Razzman
06-20-2008, 02:10 PM
A few of us just replaced the plastic with stainless on our LSV's and they are 3/4". I can't imagine it being any different just because it's a VLX. I think the industry standard on wakeboats is 3/4" anyway. Anybody else know?

If your switching stainless then get 'em here. Halfprice Marine (http://stores.ebay.com/halfpricemarine),Cheap and fast

tlatoani
06-20-2008, 02:25 PM
Oops. I should have specified that I need the fly high quick disconnect fittings. I bought a hose to extend mine a bit but it didn't fit. I guess the hose I picked up could be 5/8, but the stock hose sure looks a lot bigger...I would have guessed 1" but I wasn't sure how to measure.

Are you saying you guys replaced the drain fittings on the sides of the boat? That's all I see on the link ^. Pretty cool. How hard is it to do? That would really look nice.

Razzman
06-20-2008, 03:42 PM
Took me 40 minutes or so to do the three rear, haven't done the front yet until tomorrow.