PDA

View Full Version : Roswell Mirror

tazz3069
06-18-2008, 06:03 PM
I went to this web sight and found the mirror that I want. I noticed it on some of the new Moomba boats that are coming out. I went to this web sight.
http://www.ewake.com.au/Roswell-Tower-Wakeboard-Racks-Swizel-Speakers/product/Roswell_Mirror_and_tower_mount
There is no description for the mounting. My question, for those who have one, is it a universal fit or will it fit our towers? I have the 07 LSV.
Mark

Aquaholic
06-18-2008, 06:18 PM
That is the old 07 mirror arm and the new one is much nicer from Roswell. Not to rain in your shoes but I think you can find a better looking one for less than that price on the web.
Roswell got the boot from SC and titan is the new Oem for certain stuff. If you get to see that arm in person it got the ugliest welds all over it. My .02 cents

Aqua

tazz3069
06-18-2008, 06:42 PM
Thanks Aquaholic. The main thing that I am looking at is the mirror itself. I like the thin look and the too side mirrors. It should resolve my blind spots. I will look at Titan Mirrors.
Mark

Aquaholic
06-18-2008, 06:44 PM
I mis-understood then. The mirror is a Cipa Extreme.

tazz3069
06-18-2008, 07:05 PM
Just called my dealer. They have one there ready for me. It is the Cipa Extreme Mirror with a Different arm. He also agreed about the Rosewell arm. He did not like it. Thankls again for your help Aquaholic.