PDA

View Full Version : Special Deal for Moomba Owners! Limited Time!

Razzman
06-16-2008, 01:48 PM
For those that are replacing their platform rubber or are considering it here is a great deal on a custom pad. Not just a rubber replacement but a 8mm thick, cushy and durable platform pad! Seadek (http://www.seadek.com/), whom makes pads for Malibu, Calabria, Epic and others is now manufacturing 1-peice beveled pads specifically for Moomba and Supra owners. I asked them if they'd offer a special deal to Moomba owners so, normally priced at $220, they are offering a 20% discount until 7/31 which works out to $176! Custom logos or such can also be cut into the pads you desired, call for pricing on that. For anyone interested call Chuck Yates at Seadek @ 321-632-4466 or email him at [email protected] (mailto:[email protected]).

Here's pics of the pads. While the Moomba pad is shown as a three piece, it's actually now a one piece pad like the Supra one shown. The Moomba logo is in the center and larger.

Razzman
06-16-2008, 04:59 PM
You beat me too it Ed! Had to attend some mandantory training! Arrghhh!

Anyway Cool! I'm glad i was to get this info out so that some lucky Moomba owner will have a cool deck as well! I ordered mine already and can't wait for it to show! :D

Too bad i don't have a jamboree anywhere near me! :(

tazz3069
06-29-2008, 08:15 PM
Razzman--
Didi you ever get that swim deck pad installed? lets see some pictures.

Razzman
06-30-2008, 02:07 AM
Sure did but y'all are gonna have to wait a week as i'm leaving for the lake for a week in the morning! :D Oh yeah it's freaking awesome!