PDA

View Full Version : The Amp swivel board rack

Aquaholic
06-03-2008, 06:31 PM
This is my buddies company's new swivel rack. They are about two and half weeks out from their debute and theres a big announcement to follow from them so wait to hear. Soild aluminum 6061, machined in the USA and they have ZERO slop. They lock in position both inside or outside of the boat. They are soooo sweet and yes the XLV will be sport'n a pair before all others. The price is still not set but I think they will retail around 1200 for the set. Before you hurt yourself that includes the swivel, baseplate and there are a few to chose from, the articluating clamp. I will have mine done in electric polish like the old racks we all have. It will match the tower better. Powercoating and anodizing are the other. Where they will be sold will be in the announcement from them.

tazz3069
06-03-2008, 06:38 PM
Nice looking racks. Let us know how things wok out. I might be interested in a set.

Aquaholic
06-03-2008, 06:39 PM
These pic are the proto type pic only. They are NOT NOT NOT the finished product. I took pictures and have been sitting on them for a while but now things are so close I got the go ahead to post so of the pictures. I part were chromed for the vendors meeting so it would look Pretty!! Not sure if chrome will be a choice or not. The rack will have double chords to hold the boards in and a soild rubber insert as well. I thing I like the best is the articulating arm, it can go almost any where on the tower and be level. The swivel it so smooth, the lock is smooth and easy to work. Push the little button and push the cam and its unlocked, pull it back to the center and its locked. Sweet