PDA

View Full Version : Kamberra

Hurndaddy
09-16-2003, 05:56 PM
Does any body own a Kamberra and if you do tell me what you think if it.

pjtatro
09-17-2003, 12:17 PM
I have a 2000 Kamberra, but that is not like the current Kamberra, the same boat became the Mob V the next year. I love mine but if you are looking for feedback on the walkthru back I cannot help. The thing that I like about my model is the PlayPen seating up front and the Huge ski locker. I don't think you will find that on the new Kamberra.

wakenup
09-26-2003, 08:44 AM
I have an 03 Kamberra Walkabout with only 8 hrs on it for sale for 24k, no trailer though (can get one for additional 2k). It is in ok shape, a few scratches under the waterline, email me for details.

BEAVER
10-02-2003, 02:23 PM
Orginally posted by pjtatro

I have a 2000 Kamberra, but that is not like the current Kamberra, the same boat became the Mob V the next year. I love mine but if you are looking for feedback on the walkthru back I cannot help. The thing that I like about my model is the PlayPen seating up front and the Huge ski locker. I don't think you will find that on the new Kamberra. I HAVE A 00 KAMBERA AND LOVE IT

pjtatro
10-07-2003, 07:08 PM
Beaver, where do you board in NH? I am originally from Mass and my brother still lives in Keene NH.

justin
02-27-2004, 12:36 PM
i live in greenland nh we board in winnipesaukee or merrymeeting lakes

tygger6069
02-27-2004, 11:32 PM
hurndaddy,

We have a 2000 Kamberra and love it. We have about 230 hours on ours and ride as often as the boss' will let us. What year are you looking at? We ordered ours with the factory tower, depthfinder, heater, swingaway tongue on the trailer and the cockpit table. Hope that this helps. It skis pretty well and it wakeboards really well, handles the rough water great and my wife really enjoys the way that it drives