PDA

View Full Version : Jkendall's 2007 Outback

jkendall79
05-30-2008, 03:01 PM
All my projects are finally finished, thought you guys might like to see some pics. Thanks to everybody here that gave me advice along the way!

deerfield
05-30-2008, 10:41 PM
J - That is a nice boat! You'll appreciate the ride of the tandem axle trailer. Looks like you are in northern CA. Did you get the factory heater? In addition to the sound system and lights, what were the projects? Congratulations. - Deerfield

jkendall79
05-30-2008, 10:55 PM
Thanks Deerfield. I love the tandem axle, and having the trailer brakes definetely helps. I didn't get the heater, we usually have warm weather from April to October, and June through September is in the 90's and 100's. In addition to the speakers and lights(which were time consuming projects), I added the tower mirror, bow filler cushion, and a second battery and perko switch. The next project is to replace the six speakers in the boat and add another 6 channel amp for them, and after that a ballast setup.

jkendall79
06-10-2008, 07:01 PM
Here's a couple more pics. Just got covers for the tower speakers and light bar from Jim at speakersox.com. They're awesome, highly recommended and not too expensive!