PDA

View Full Version : Holes in Bimini Top after road trip

adsman
05-29-2008, 05:26 PM
I took my 07 LSV on a long road trip (400 miles) to Lake Ouachita (awesome)... I trailered it with the cover off and the bimini top closed with its cover zipped on and strapped to the tower. Once I got to Ouachita and opened the bimini, I noticed I had a few holes in the top.... Im guessing it was from the straps and metail clips on the tiedowns rubbing the canvas...

QUESTION 1: Anyone have this happen to them?
QUESTION 2: Anyone think this will be covered under the warranty?

Jon
05-29-2008, 09:20 PM
never heard of that happening before. Where were you at on ouachita? I was out all day Sunday and Monday of memorial day weekend. I was in a 08 supra gravity edition and had some buddies in a 07 supra gravity edition and a 08 black and green xlv.

adsman
05-30-2008, 10:20 AM
I was up there the week before Memorial Day. We camped at the State Park and rode mostly inbetween the park and the spillway. First time on the lake... loved it! Its been hard going back to riding the mud here in the houston area... a few pics:

cfdrews12
05-30-2008, 10:27 AM
Glad you loved the lake, it's my "home" lake here in Arkansas, sweet water and friendly people ALL the time. Good to hear you loved it, sometimes we get spoiled and just take things for granted. I try to wrap up my straps around the bimini before putting on the cover, and haven't had any problems. Don't think it will be covered by warrantly however.