PDA

View Full Version : The blues

05-29-2008, 02:41 AM
Man I got the Blues. I ordered my 2008 XLV in January and was told I'd have it by April, then I was told by mid may, now today the dealer informed me another week or 2. I guess there is a shortage of drivers to bring the boats back. Anyways, it's going to be July before its broken in. Here is a pic that Callie of Skier's Choice sent me.

kaneboats
05-29-2008, 08:17 AM
Nice looking boat. Hope they get it to you soon.

tlatoani
05-29-2008, 10:28 AM
Man, I LOVE your color scheme. Hotness.

Jon J
05-29-2008, 03:31 PM
Great Looking Boat 501!!

I hope you get it soon. It must be killing you now that the ice is off Sylvan. Don't worry, It will be worth the wait. I went though the waiting game last June.

I am up in Half Moon Bay every weekend as my family owns a place there. I'll keep an eye out for your boat on the lake. I'd love to see the XLV.

My boat is a Black & Grey Mobius LS. (I attached a photo taken May long weekend).

Jon.

aerophoto
05-29-2008, 04:48 PM
I hope mine is on the way soon also I was told by this weekend so...... If yours is late I bet mine will be also They must be on the same truck Hmmmmmmmmmm...

Bill

aerophoto
05-29-2008, 04:51 PM
Wow Glass What A Ski I Could Of Had On That!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-29-2008, 05:40 PM
Thanks a lot for the replies and compliments guys. Ya, it's killing me. I have never even ridden on a Vdrive nevermind behind one, so it should be great.

Jon J, we are on the lake a lot, often launching at half moon. I'll probably see you out there, make sure to flag me down. I don't know if you board but if you do your welcome to take a set on it some time.

I'll probably be fishing a fair bunch this year too, so you may see us doing that as well.

aerophoto, I hope you have a dry suit, the water was in the 40's that weekend.

aerophoto
05-29-2008, 07:46 PM
aerophoto, I hope you have a dry suit, the water was in the 40's that weekend.

LOL I just dont fall LOL
Never wear a wet or dry suit Just never have but I do love the heater in the boat dam last October was cold.

aerophoto
06-03-2008, 12:55 AM
BOAT IS ON THE WAY

My boat was finished last Thursday and they were waiting for one more to ship out as they put 6 on each semi> Yea should be here on Tuesday :)

deerfield
06-03-2008, 10:35 AM
Hey, Aero - It's TUESDAY. Did it arrive? - Deerfield

aerophoto
06-03-2008, 01:11 PM
Sorry Next Tuesday LOL got the email last night

06-03-2008, 09:28 PM
Still no word on mine either. It's so hard to wait.....

aerophoto
06-03-2008, 10:41 PM
Still no word on mine either. It's so hard to wait.....

Should be on the same truck ;)

06-04-2008, 12:31 PM
Probably. The thing that sucks is I know for a fact that my boat has been finished for about 4 weeks (Got pictures from Callie at SC of the finished boat a month ago). It shouldn't take a month to ship it.

Sled491
06-04-2008, 11:02 PM
Just go get it, shouldn't take more than 3 or 4 days each way! then you can stop and ski some warm water along the way home.

deerfield
06-09-2008, 11:31 PM
Hey, Aero - It's Monday. That means your boat should arrive tomorrow. We need pics! -Deerfield

06-10-2008, 12:06 AM
Hey Aero, I still haven't heard anything yet, let us know if you pick up your boat soon.

aerophoto
06-10-2008, 12:10 AM
Yea I have not heard anything yet I feel like a Mushroom LOL
If I dont get a call tomorrow I will be callin Wednesday to find out
Sat is supposed to be hot so I want to get a ski in or at least get the first 10 hours on the boat.

aerophoto
06-12-2008, 12:26 AM
Called and she is on the way. YEA however because of all the rain here the new boat owners that have their boats have not all done the lake tests. So they are way behind. Hell I will drive in the rain I don't care.

06-12-2008, 01:38 AM
My rep called me today and said the same thing (Can't pick it up till next week). I said I'd drive there anytime, even Saturday but I just want my boat. He said he would speak to service and call me right back.... never heard back from him.

To be honest, I think 6 months is a little long to wait..... I feel like I'm going crazy. So close but yet so far away.

aerophoto
06-13-2008, 12:17 AM
So they must be on the same truck FYI my rep said could be in any moment and if I really want I might be able to borrow a boat if I am wanting to ski. However I just want my boat.'\

What a great Fathers Day gift if she came in on Friday XXXXX Crossed Fingers. If it had been hot for the last three weeks I would be in the nut house.

Yep 6 months is a long wait but I know it will be here very soon so......

When they get here we should both go get them together, Just for the fun of it LOL

06-13-2008, 12:25 AM
Hey Aerophoto, I spoke with my rep and he pulled some strings and I am going to be picking up the boat tomorrow! I've waited soooooo long for that call, now I am really bouncing off the walls. So tomorrow will be a long day ending in the boat coming home. Pictures will surely follow! Aerophoto, maybe we'll see you down there!

aerophoto
06-13-2008, 01:02 AM
Hey Aerophoto, I spoke with my rep and he pulled some strings and I am going to be picking up the boat tomorrow! I've waited soooooo long for that call, now I am really bouncing off the walls. So tomorrow will be a long day ending in the boat coming home. Pictures will surely follow! Aerophoto, maybe we'll see you down there!

YEA My turn I hope see you on the lake SOON

aerophoto
06-13-2008, 06:51 PM
BOAT IS IN YEA They just need to get her in the shop and put it together so I can go on a Lake test.... Early next week.... I am told so Hey lets get boating.... I will try and head down to get a photo of her in the shrink wrap this weekend.

06-14-2008, 01:16 AM
Kevin and the staff at Mobius really came through for me today. Through the rain they got me my boat and it looks great! I couldn't be happier. Now I just need to get a few hours on it before I really get to test it out. Tomorrow I'll get some good pics.

aerophoto
06-15-2008, 11:05 PM
PHOTOS?

Mine should be ready this week.

06-16-2008, 12:30 AM
Ahhh the photo's. I've only got photo's of the inside so far, but I'd be happy to share them. Here they are. I will post a full set of pictures in a day or 2. What a ride!

aerophoto
06-16-2008, 01:03 AM
SWEEEEEEEEEEEET

As soon as I get mine I will post some pics I will have my Camera there for the lake test.

06-16-2008, 01:36 AM
Ya, the exterior is pretty muddy from the drive home and I haven't washed it yet, which is why there aren't any pictures.

One thing I can tell you, it was cool picking the boat up because it was everything I hoped it would be! Any new owner will be so happy.

aerophoto
06-16-2008, 10:32 PM
So my boat went in today to get set up and YEP Damage!!! MAN.....the speaker bar is bent and the tower speakers need replacing :( Also they did not put on the Snaps for the Snap down covers that were ordered so... 2 days to get that done locally Including new covers. And a new set of speakers and a bar. Hence I have a lake test Friday at 4:00 PM :) YEA I sure hope they dont chip my gel coat placing the snaps for the cover I will be pissed to say the least. But hey almost have my boat and I am very happy that I was told of the situation and not given the old "We have not got the boat in yet" B.S. line that other sales people tend to give.

Sled491
06-16-2008, 10:41 PM
keep the faith man, keep the faith!