PDA

View Full Version : Want a Moomba!!!!!!! Any suggestions????

07-19-2002, 08:38 PM
Ok , here goes.... 2 years ago we bought a used 4 cylinder Rinker I/O as a starter boat. After struggling to get my 220 lb butt out of the water, we have decided to buy something with a meatier engine. Our trusted local boat shop deals Moombas and speaks highly of them. We were able to sell our old boat easily and now are on the prowl for a new boat. We are looking closely at a new Outback LS. We are 31, 30, 3, and 5... skiers, tubers, wife slaloms, and we would like to venture into wakeboarding.

I have browsed a few threads on here and noticed the recurring complaint about fuel guages. I am more than open to any suggestions or comments....whether you love or hate your Moomba, etc.

Looks like we just missed the cutoff for ordering a 2002. We will probably wait for the local boat show in the spring. The dealer says there are some changes coming up for the new year...anyone have any insight on changes in options/ pricing/etc...

HELP! We want to buy a Moomba but want to hear that we are wanting something trustworthy.....

Thanks

Feel free to Email me.....