PDA

View Full Version : 07 Outback

Hodag
05-27-2008, 11:13 AM
First, let me say thank you to all on this board. Over the winter it helped me considerably in choosing a boat and learning the nuances’ of an inboard. This boat replaces an old I/O we've had in the family for 25 years!. I found the right boat at my local dealer in January, and it was pure he!! waiting until it warmed up to be able to use it. Our maiden voyage was this weekend, and all went fairly smooth, with the family putting about 7 hours on it. The only hick-up was Friday afternoon, when, after taking my son skiing, I left the “moomba cruise” on, then lost throttle control. After a few calls to my dealer, we figured out the cruise was still on, and once turned off, all was good. First pics is heading out to the lake, the others are my 14 yr old son, doing his best not to freeze (water was less than 50 degrees).

Timbuck80
05-27-2008, 12:30 PM
Nice boat I really like the color scheme. Congrats!!

jmvotto
05-27-2008, 12:38 PM
Congrats and welcome. Great boat. I had the same moomba cruise issue as well, My buddy figured it out. It kinda freaked me out. Now the check engine is on after three hrs of use, uh ooh.

Welcome to the clan.

04OUTBACK
05-27-2008, 12:41 PM
WOW.. great looking color combo! and matches the truck.. Welcome to the Clan