PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from MN?

c.rix
05-23-2008, 12:49 PM
Just wondering since I rarely see any moombas around here.

Nimrod
05-24-2008, 12:05 PM
I live on the Iron Range and have an Outback V. Your right don't see many Moombas - mostly fishing boats around here. Every once in a while someone trailers one up from the Twin Cities.

BensonWdby
05-26-2008, 09:21 PM
c.rix - we are in MN but have a place in WI and keep the boat up there year-round. But if you are in the cities and need someone to ski with ...
Dave

c.rix
05-26-2008, 11:51 PM
yeah we keep the boat here in Savage and usually ride out at o'dowd or spring lake. Usually stay in the southwest metro.

ABUCKOTOMAMBO
05-27-2008, 04:53 PM
We keep "Moomba" on Potato Lake just North of Park Rapids. Once in a great while we will road trip to Swan Lake near Fergus Falls.

c.rix
05-27-2008, 04:59 PM
We keep "Moomba" on Potato Lake just North of Park Rapids. Once in a great while we will road trip to Swan Lake near Fergus Falls.

My dad just bought a cabin on long lake between hubbard and park rapids!

By chance is your a older lsv say 01-02 or so cause I did see one in park rapids last year by the liquor store

Zihuatanejo
05-27-2008, 05:39 PM
We have a sunset orange Outback and keep it at our cabin in Park Rapids on Big Stony, a couple times a year we take the boat home and go out on minnetonka.

c.rix
05-27-2008, 08:11 PM
We have a sunset orange Outback and keep it at our cabin in Park Rapids on Big Stony, a couple times a year we take the boat home and go out on minnetonka.

Sunset orange is what my boat would have been if I had ordered it!!!

When you decide to bring it down I would like to go cruize with ya let me know when!

Or if any of you guys from Minnesota want to get out to cruize let me know

Zihuatanejo
05-27-2008, 09:02 PM
Absolutly, Have you been out yet? We just put our lift and dock in, the water is about fourty degrees up north.

c.rix
05-27-2008, 11:32 PM
Absolutly, Have you been out yet? We just put our lift and dock in, the water is about fourty degrees up north.

Yeah we have been out 4-5 times now around town.
But I was gonna go up to long last weekend, and decided not to at the last minute. I heard the water is still crazy cold from my dad said though

ABUCKOTOMAMBO
05-29-2008, 10:45 AM
My Moomba is an 06 Red Outback V. We get up to Park Rapids most weekends in the summer. I would be willing to meet up and ski with others in the Park Rapids area. This weekend I am heading to Devils Lake for a fishing trip with some college buds. Why don't you shoot me an email. Best way would be to use matt at konradolson (dot) com. Put something in your subject about Moomba and ParkRapids or I might junk the message.

jeffandkaren
05-29-2008, 11:26 AM
We live in St Paul, our boat is at the cabin north of Siren WI, hopping it warms up soon!!

c.rix
05-29-2008, 04:59 PM
My Moomba is an 06 Red Outback V. We get up to Park Rapids most weekends in the summer. I would be willing to meet up and ski with others in the Park Rapids area. This weekend I am heading to Devils Lake for a fishing trip with some college buds. Why don't you shoot me an email. Best way would be to use matt at konradolson (dot) com. Put something in your subject about Moomba and ParkRapids or I might junk the message.

yup will do when we decide to go up some weekend

c.rix
05-29-2008, 05:00 PM
We live in St Paul, our boat is at the cabin north of Siren WI, hopping it warms up soon!!

What are you talking about its not ice anymore haha Or maybe your smarter than I when it comes to hypothermia our first time out it was breath taking getting in