PDA

View Full Version : Finally finished with my stereo upgrade.

tazz3069
05-18-2008, 06:46 PM
Well it took me all winter with many question and lots of phone calls. Even though the speaker/light bar was not what I ordered, Rio came through with a new one. It is exactly how I wanted it. Now I just need to sell the other one. Check out the pictures on my profile. They are not in order but I think you will get the point. I just want to thank every member on here with all there advice, sugestions, and help. My system sounds amazing. It is exactly how I wanted it to sound. It's great to have friends like everyone here on this board. Hope to see some of the western members at the Regatta in Lake Havasu. I still have a few more mods I need to take pictures of.

Click on my name, follow the drop down screen, click on view public profile and click on Album on the far right.

deerfield
05-18-2008, 10:47 PM
tazz - Could not find the Album link on your public profile page. What did I do wrong? - Deerfield

deerfield
05-18-2008, 10:49 PM
tazz - Disregard my previous post. Only way to see the Album link is to log in. Figured it out. - Deerfield

deerfield
05-18-2008, 10:55 PM
tazz - What am I lookin' at in picture 084? Something under clear plastic connected to real heavy blue cable. - Deerfield

tazz3069
05-19-2008, 07:41 AM
It is the Power distribution block. Both amps are wire to this, from there it goes to the fuse and then to the battery.

deerfield
05-19-2008, 10:38 AM
Tazz - Thanks. I have a factory installed sound system and am not familiar with this aftermarket equipment. Appreciate the explanation. - Deerfield