PDA

View Full Version : First wakeboard of the season

moomba thing
05-15-2008, 09:38 AM
Last night was the first wakeboard of the season for me. The air temp. was about 65 dgrees and the water temp. was way colder than that. It was COLD! After I got out my toes were numb and i couldn't move a muscle, couldn't even get the board off by myself. It sure was worth it though I had a good ride even though it was short. The day ended bad - as we were putting our boat back on the dock my dad sliced up his index finger and we had to rush him to the Emergency room right away. He ended up getting 18 stitches and referred to a hand surgeon.

spyder
05-15-2008, 12:57 PM
Water near Peterborough, Ontario is abotu 57F right now. I wanted to get out last weekend as it was amazing out, but had a technically difficulty with the boat.

Smrtz
05-16-2008, 10:19 AM
Sounds like excuses to me Spyder u pansy!

lol

You better get out there this weekend.. we are almost a month through our already short season Suck it up. Lets face it there is nothing better than super cold water flooding into that wetsuit!

spyder
05-16-2008, 01:23 PM
Sounds like excuses to me Spyder u pansy!

lol

You better get out there this weekend.. we are almost a month through our already short season Suck it up. Lets face it there is nothing better than super cold water flooding into that wetsuit!

big words by the guy who hasn't even cleaned his boat for the season yet!

Smrtz
05-22-2008, 12:12 PM
ouch... good point