PDA

View Full Version : Skidim deserves some credit

canuckskier
05-14-2008, 08:26 PM
Thought I would give some positive feedback regarding skidim, I sent them an e-mail last night with a question on fuel filters, they responded this afternoon, and gave me all the information I needed, and more. They even took the time to give me Indmar's phone # so I could talk to them directly about the vapor-lock issue with fuel/water separators.

I of course ordered the part from them, and am thankful for this board, as I may not have known about skidim without it.

p.s. I do not work for skidim, just think credit should be given for great service, and great prices.

Cheers.

tazz3069
05-14-2008, 09:19 PM
Same here. I submitted a question about an impellar and received a call today. It already shipped UPS. Nice people to deal with.

04OUTBACK
05-14-2008, 10:07 PM
yep, grreat folks... all enthusiast! I ordered packing rope there 2 weeks ago and they called to say if I was not in hurry, they would switch from UPS to us mail since ups shipping on packing rope costs about as much as the rope..
Plus, they follow up the order with email on shipping / tracking info!

kaneboats
05-14-2008, 10:41 PM
I've never heard a bad word about them and PLENTY of good.

98outback
05-15-2008, 06:18 AM
I just ordered a water pump from the on monday and received it yesterday. Saved over 150.00 by ordering it from them instead of buying locally.

MOOMBA_97
05-15-2008, 09:22 AM
Those people are great. They walked me through a repair on the telephone one time.

YellowMoomba0
05-15-2008, 04:40 PM
Fortunately for me, I live 10 minutes from SKIDIM and ski with those guys. When I want an oil filter, ski rope etc, they stop what they are doing to get me the part. Can't say enough good things.

bobwells
05-17-2008, 08:29 PM
ditto- super folks... course they're " in His wakes"...

JesseC
05-20-2008, 01:05 PM
Just got off of the phone with SKIDIM about a faulty bilge pump that I received last week. They asked what was wrong with it and then gave me my new order number without any hassle!!!!! They are shipping out a new one without me having to pay for it again!!! I love customer service like this, you could not ask for a better group of people to deal with. My new pump will be in before Memorial day and I will return the bad one next week when they send the shipping label. They definitely have my business for life!!!