PDA

View Full Version : 2008 LSV swim platform

chillyx
05-11-2008, 12:42 PM
Has anyone else had problems with the new 08 swim platform bleeding black on to there feet? I read that this was a problem last year but I thought they fixed it for 08. Thanks

04OUTBACK
05-11-2008, 04:07 PM
I have an 06 LSV and it is not near as bad as 04 Outback was...
Clean it good and spray it liberally with Aerospace 303 protectant.. that seems to help mine.
BW

Aquaholic
05-11-2008, 04:53 PM
You are going to fight that problem the whole time you have that boat unless you pull it off and replace it with a different product. Go to wakejunky.com and have a look at there product. It does not bleed and is nice looking. I 'll test my site just to be sure I told you the correct place. Spend alittle now and save your self the hassle. Or buy a teak platform and trade in you current plat while u can.

Razzman
05-11-2008, 07:06 PM
Here's another product that will work, Seadek (http://www.seadek.com/). I just got some for the gunwale and nose tops and it's great stuff. I got the cool gray and it's a dead ringer for the light gray top deck color. The prices are very reasonable as well. If my deck starts color bleeding i'm replacing immediately with Seadek.