PDA

View Full Version : WTB Moomba LSV in North Dakota, South Dakota or Minnesota

lbahl
05-09-2008, 11:18 PM
I am looking for a Moomba LSV either in North Dakota, South Dakota or Minnesota and I need one under $30,000 and either Red or Black or even both. Thanks Go ahead email me at [email protected]

Yellowmobius
05-11-2008, 09:00 AM
Where you located at? I am in Bismarck.

I have a yellow LSV, although not really for sale yet.

c.rix
05-19-2008, 04:55 PM
I am looking for a Moomba LSV either in North Dakota, South Dakota or Minnesota and I need one under $30,000 and either Red or Black or even both. Thanks Go ahead email me at [email protected]

I may have a red/black 07 outback v for sale soon since there is a 75-100% chance that I tore my acl and in need of surgery

The boat has gravity 3 bag system
indmar 325 engine v drive
2 12" mtx subs with amp
4 6.5 on the tower with custom built tower box powered with 4 channel amp
depth finder
water stainers
board racks
snap on cover
wake plate
I will also include bumpers, extra rope for tieing off, 5 cheapy adult life jackets and throwable little paddle probably other things im forgeting

The boat is just past break in as we started to ride behind it the day I busted my leg ~5 hours on it

spyder
05-20-2008, 06:45 AM
I may have a red/black 07 outback v for sale soon since there is a 75-100% chance that I tore my acl and in need of surgery

The boat has gravity 3 bag system
indmar 325 engine v drive
2 12" mtx subs with amp
4 6.5 on the tower with custom built tower box powered with 4 channel amp
depth finder
water stainers
board racks
snap on cover
wake plate
I will also include bumpers, extra rope for tieing off, 5 cheapy adult life jackets and throwable little paddle probably other things im forgeting

The boat is just past break in as we started to ride behind it the day I busted my leg ~5 hours on it

And your giving up that easily? Fix that leg and get back out!

c.rix
05-20-2008, 09:46 AM
haha not too sure about selling it yet, but I already blew out my other knee and I am not looking forward to the recovery