PDA

View Full Version : Ready for Summer

deerfield
05-05-2008, 10:55 PM
Boat is in. This is my fist time with both a slip and lift. Until today, have always trailered to and from the lake. Boat is a 2007 Outback we bought last year from Lauderdale Lakes Marina in southern Wisconsin. Lift is a Shorestation w/ extender so we can get the boat completely out of the water without folding down the rad-a-cage tower. Wow, is this different! I really, really appreciate this convenience added to our boating fun!! Will be a great season!!!

(Tried posting pictures. Failed. Maybe tomorrow. Sorry.)

Sled491
05-06-2008, 01:23 AM
Deerfield, how did the underwater light project go? Very curious to see. Maybe we'll head over and visit you. Twin lakes is like 25 minutes from our house, we used to race at the snowcross track there before it moved to Wacaunda.

PS hows the water level. I stopped at our lake today to check my dock boat and lake is gotten higher yet. In fact I had to get some concrete blocks out to keep my dock decking from floating away!!

deerfield
05-08-2008, 10:08 PM
sled - The underwater light project did not get off the ground. Mostly because I'm lazy. I still think the underwater lights would be a cool addition to the boat, especially when running in clear water.

Sorry about the high water level at your place. Here's hoping that the water level normalizes soon and there is no damage to your pier or shoreline.

Would be great to visit with you guys this summer on Twin Lakes. You can show me how to improve my skiing. Found a rear boot for my Connelly F1X and lookin' forward to the season.

Last night went up to the lake for a quick cruise. Weather permitting, I hope to be skiing Sunday afternoon. Below are the pics I've tried to post for several days. Still figuring out how to correctly size a picture on this new web site. - Deerfield

Sled491
05-08-2008, 10:37 PM
Deerfield, great looking setup. I need to order a new cover for my lift, as mine is a little under the weather if you know what I mean. I'm trying to order a yellow one to match my boat and not pay a million bucks for it!

Will PM you when I get a chance to come see ya! Maybe we can hook up for a mid week ski sometime. Your welcome to come down and hook with my group for a mid week ski or board some time. Were on 3 differnt lakes, I'm on Nembahbin, my other Outback buddy is on Eagle Springs, and I have another buddy on the Fox River.