PDA

View Full Version : WS 420 and Clarion remote location??

Aquaholic
05-04-2008, 01:23 AM
Where do you think it will look best?

tlatoani
05-04-2008, 01:44 AM
I'm going to put mine on the right. I'm afraid I'd hit my knee on it getting into the seat if it was on the left. On the other hand, a passenger could use the mic if it was on the left.

How are you mounting it? I'll be putting one in my xlv next week...

Aquaholic
05-04-2008, 01:55 AM
I am having AMP'D a machine shop, cut an L shape bracket out of aluminum. Chromed and mounted on the left. To many people on WWorld hit there legs on the eq when mounted on the left. What speakers did you go with?

Aquaholic
05-04-2008, 01:58 AM
My new ear candy.

tlatoani
05-04-2008, 11:20 AM
Polk Momos for inside, NVS Devants for the tower. I think they will all show up tomorrow :D

I have a LOT of wiring to do. Fitting a pair of 12g wires through the stock tower holes is turning out to be tough. I'm sure glad I didnt go any bigger on the wire. Also need to build a decent amp rack.

I have a sub to figure out too-I'm considering a box right behind the driver's seat in the larger part of the storage area. I'm not sure it will be a big enough area.

Isn't this fun?!

JBMoombaMan
05-06-2008, 11:18 AM
Hey -

If you are have a bracket made for the EQ can you post pix. I have the same boat and was looking for a place to mount eq. If you have a machine shop with the specs maybe you can sell the brackets to us and put some cash in your pocket.