PDA

View Full Version : Opps.. my wake board rack

Laz
05-03-2008, 07:18 PM
Hi. I just brought my boat to my local slip from the dealer where it was stored for the winter. Unfortunately, I bumped the wake board rack and the two screws broke.

I have the standard rack that came on the tower of a 2007 Moomba Outback. They are fairly long screws that use allen keys.

Does anyone know the exact specs of these two screws so I can get replacements?

Thanks.

zabooda
05-03-2008, 10:30 PM
Go to a store that specializes in bolts. They have almost every bolt made.

SEARK
05-04-2008, 10:51 AM
Take one out of the other side and take it with you to the store for a match. Can't go wrong doing it that way.

Laz
05-04-2008, 11:35 AM
I would like to get a screw from the other side, but it's an hour away and I didn't have the right allen key at the time.

Fortunately, there was no damage to the actual rack or cage.

Laz

Pike
05-04-2008, 07:15 PM
Hi. I just brought my boat to my local slip from the dealer where it was stored for the winter. Unfortunately, I bumped the wake board rack and the two screws broke.

I have the standard rack that came on the tower of a 2007 Moomba Outback. They are fairly long screws that use allen keys.

Does anyone know the exact specs of these two screws so I can get replacements?

Thanks.

I did the same thing when trying to park near a tree... :( Bone head move

tazz3069
05-05-2008, 08:18 AM
I would call the company that made the racks. I did the same thing with a set of clamps.
The screw broke inside. I finally got it out, went to Home Depot to get a new screw. I tried metric and standard. Nothing fit. I call the company that made the clamps and they sent me a set of new ones for a small price.