PDA

View Full Version : Pacific NW Reunion

bambam26
04-25-2008, 04:18 PM
Has anything been decided on the North West reunion yet? Just trying to plan a little. I know a lot of the Oregon folks would be a bit far away but I think it would be fun to have one on the Columbia in Eastern Washington sometime. Just a thought................Bambam

RPE_LSV
04-25-2008, 04:30 PM
Last I heard it was going to be at Detroit Lake or up in Portland on the Willy.

Haven't heard anything for awhile now. Hopefully someone knows somethin. Detroit would be my choice.

bambam26
04-25-2008, 07:05 PM
Just as long as I could find a hotel for a night I don't care where it is. It will be a blast.......

davidl
04-25-2008, 07:46 PM
Hey Bam/RP.... Last I new Gerry was working on Detroit, I talked to the owner of detroit marina at the boat show and he was pumped to have us all there, He also has spoken to Gerry. Look forward to seeing you ALL.
Bam, Just picked my boat up today had a nice bow cover installed.
See-Ya........David
Forgot! Bam...We have 20 RV spots reserved for the 12th to 15th of June on the lake. We also have the group from SKY SKI bringing up some demo toys for all to mess with. The lake is Prineville resevior in Prineville Or. (central) Your all welcome

bambam26
04-25-2008, 08:23 PM
Hey David, that would be a blast but I can't afford to tow the boat that far and I don't tent camp anymore....LOL I hope they determine the dates soon so I can arrange some lodging. Looking forward to having a few beers with you and everyone else. We are headed to Koppert on Memorial day weekend for some lessons for my girls and a weekend of fun, you should come on up..........Talk with you soon.....Bambam

davidl
04-25-2008, 09:10 PM
Where is Koppert?

bambam26
04-25-2008, 11:50 PM
It is the AWS ski and board lake in Toledo Wa. About an hour north of Portland. Go to the AWS web site and it has a link. Pretty cool place, they have power and water hookups on there private campground and you can take lessons or just get a pass or 2 in it is fun. Come on up.......

zabooda
04-26-2008, 01:59 AM
Nice lake. There is a private lake here for $150 during the week with a Moomba in the picture. Get 10 people and your getting by pretty cheap. I haven't been there but it would be nice in the early summer when the water here is cold. I thought a private lake is the way to go on a jamboree then you would have the place to yourself. The problem would be sponsors couldn't sell their wares to passersby. The Moomba dealer here changes hands to another company this year (a good thing) but I will stop by sometime and look at something maybe next year. Maybe have it in conjunction with the unlimited hydro weekend (last full weekend of July).

http://www.skipond.com/