PDA

View Full Version : Listen up people...money was spent today!

Aquaholic
04-24-2008, 12:26 AM
I wanted to share the my excitement that the 23 XLV is getting a brand new pair of WETSOUNDS!!!!!!!! :D :twisted: Yes a pair of pro 485's tower speakers, white in color are roaring across this great land of ours to my door.
Much reading and talking as gone into this decision. I had it narrowed down to the 485's, the 3-Some vs NVS devients and tyrants.

The customer service in the end tipped it to the Wetsounds' guys and I know I have made the right choice.

I also order the ws-420 to be able to fine tune both the interior speakers, tower speakers, and the sub. Plus it has a microphone to speak to riders or boat bun spotted in passing boats!!

The Fusions are going to anew home where I know they will be loved and cared for.

Pic's and reviews in the coming weeks.

PS the Clarion CMD5 radio with 2 remotes is back in play for the XLV.

PSS: the new swivel wakeboard racks are super close to rapping up and I will be able to reveil them to ya'll very soon.

Aqua out

tkderose
04-25-2008, 11:18 AM
Sounds great. I am looking for some new tower speakers. Would you mind telling what the cast was? How do they sound?

TD

Aquaholic
04-26-2008, 12:30 AM
COST.................................it's cost. Boy that boston accent through me at first! :lol: The Wetsounds come in a varity of set ups. The msrp for this set up is $1649.00 plus tax. I think its crazy what stuff is costing these days.

Aqua