PDA

View Full Version : POP Quiz What Celebrity owns a Moomba Mobius?

zegm
04-14-2008, 09:30 PM
What famous celebrity owns a Moomba Mobius???
Hint look in the May 2008 issue of Wake Boarding Magazine!!!! :lol:

04OUTBACK
04-14-2008, 10:12 PM
playmate of the year?

zegm
04-14-2008, 11:33 PM
I am sitting here thinking, does he win?
He got the persons title correct but no name???

Let me think about it some more! :lol:

04OUTBACK
04-14-2008, 11:41 PM
HOW RUDE OF ME! She is a person.. she has a name.. I don't KNOW WHY i used a generic, demeaning description of her... my goodness, she is a wakeboarder and has the same boat as me...

Sara Underwood drives a Mobius LSV!

I WIN I WIN I WIN

zegm
04-14-2008, 11:53 PM
I am proud of you Outback!
I really thought Sled would have won this hands down!!!!
Now if we can get a picture of her on her Moomba!!!! 8)

04OUTBACK
04-15-2008, 12:08 AM
The mag came in Fri or Sat and after reading through, I mentioned to the wife, .... "Guess who has a boat just like us...." and when I told her, she was not all that impressed..? weird?

Sled is probably somewhere working hard... and does not have internet access..
I am in NW Arkansas for a meeting tomorrow.. Cold and LOTS of water up here...
I crossed the Mississippi river at Greenville...the river is over flood stage there.... SEARK is just across the river at Chicot Lake, but it is protected by levees so no flooding there, yet.. although the water in Chicot seemed FULL. Ark River along I40 was out in many of the ag fields...
Glad I am not in that kind of flood zone!
Up here in NW ARk, Beaver Lake is way up, along with all the corps lakes in MO and NW ark.. I see on Wakeworld, there are several pics of Greers Ferry, Table Rock, Bull Shoals, etc and all are way flooded..

Buttafewcoe
04-15-2008, 04:36 AM
I couldn't find a pic of her boat, but here's Sara....
http://www2.worldpub.net/images/WK/125-Sara_4.jpg
B

zegm
04-15-2008, 07:19 AM
Butta,

Wow! Where did you find these!
I bet she owns a Brittnany Blue Mobius!

SEARK
04-15-2008, 01:15 PM
The mag came in Fri or Sat and after reading through, I mentioned to the wife, .... "Guess who has a boat just like us...." and when I told her, she was not all that impressed..? weird?

Sled is probably somewhere working hard... and does not have internet access..
I am in NW Arkansas for a meeting tomorrow.. Cold and LOTS of water up here...
I crossed the Mississippi river at Greenville...the river is over flood stage there.... SEARK is just across the river at Chicot Lake, but it is protected by levees so no flooding there, yet.. although the water in Chicot seemed FULL. Ark River along I40 was out in many of the ag fields...
Glad I am not in that kind of flood zone!
Up here in NW ARk, Beaver Lake is way up, along with all the corps lakes in MO and NW ark.. I see on Wakeworld, there are several pics of Greers Ferry, Table Rock, Bull Shoals, etc and all are way flooded..

Chicot is actually dropping some and getting back to the normal level. The levee has been closed to trafic due to "safety issues". To many people getting out of their cars and trying to take pics of the 12-18' alligators laying on the side of the levee. Wait..... don't know what I'm thinking, nice pic of the Mobius owner. :lol:

Buttafewcoe
04-15-2008, 03:03 PM
http://www.wakeboardingmag.com/

deerfield
04-15-2008, 04:37 PM
Sled is probably somewhere working hard... and does not have internet access

I think he's trying to break up the ice on his lake so he can finish up that summer home. :lol:

GeauxTigers
04-15-2008, 04:43 PM
Hey guys.... thanks for the "wake me up"...
One has to ponder though.... what are you ole horn dogs doing reading Playboy magazine if ya'll are married????

Outback, were you really expecting the Missus to be impressed?? :lol:

gsi09907
04-15-2008, 06:22 PM
that's exactly what you are suppose to do with Playboy (read it) they really do have some awesome articles and in between stories the other pages aren't so d=bad either hehehehehehe :D

GeauxTigers
04-15-2008, 10:36 PM
Yeah... uh-huh!

:wink:

zegm
04-15-2008, 11:23 PM
Nope didn't read it in Playboy, went to get the groceries and picked up my wake boarding magazine when I went down the bread isle. While at the register I look down and see.......ok you know. My wife? I got home and showed her the magazine. :wink:

GeauxTigers
04-15-2008, 11:32 PM
Ok, Z. You're excused. LOL

hiqualityH2O
04-15-2008, 11:37 PM
Nice - thanks Butta!

zegm
04-15-2008, 11:49 PM
Yeah Butta thanks!!!
I have to admitt I also googled her name and well............................. :lol:

Buttafewcoe
04-16-2008, 02:46 AM
Yeah Butta thanks!!!
I have to admit I also googled her and well............................. :lol:
If that's what you want to call it, Z...roflmao
B

jmvotto
04-16-2008, 08:05 AM
Butta, LOL you sure got me. I also have to google some of your acrynoms to get the punch line :lol:

I thought to myself as I viewed your pic "thats a hot little boarder? Now you guys made me hit google, did ya know she rides horses too? :lol:

tazz3069
04-16-2008, 08:08 AM
VERY VERY VERY VERY Nice. Maybe we can get her to one of the Jamborees.

04OUTBACK
04-16-2008, 08:34 AM
GeauxTigers,
I got my info from Wakeboard Mag too.. no, I expected a laugh out of the wife...

JesseC
04-16-2008, 10:12 AM
Butta, LOL you sure got me. I also have to google some of your acrynoms to get the punch line :lol:

I thought to myself as I viewed your pic "thats a hot little boarder? Now you guys made me hit google, did ya know she rides horses too? :lol:

I am sure we all googled immediately after reading the post. Seems as though she got the entire riding bareback thing all mixed up! It refers to the horse not the rider....poor girl. She is a blonde though..

GeauxTigers
04-16-2008, 10:56 AM
I looked her up on Google too.... you guys bring out the worst in me! Gotta love it!!!!

:shock:
:roll:

zegm
04-16-2008, 06:09 PM
Ummmmmmmm......................................... .ahhhhhhhhhh.................I didn't regret the google search!!! 8)

Buttafewcoe
04-16-2008, 06:57 PM
I won't say it...............

GeauxTigers
04-16-2008, 11:23 PM
I won't say it...............

I'll say it!

Schwiiiiinnng!!!

JoeTechie
04-21-2008, 01:38 AM
Article link:

http://www.wakeboardingmag.com/article.jsp?ID=1000058715

bambam26
04-21-2008, 02:16 AM
Well look at where she is from, it seems to me she needs an invitation to the Pacific NW Jamboree in Portland! Dang guys you might have to come out here my way and say hello...........Oh and don't forget to bring your favorite beer to share with me! She is definatley getting an invite to our jamboree!!!!!!!!!!!!

zegm
04-23-2008, 11:50 PM
Hey Bambam,

Is there any way you could see if she would be willing to come to our Chicken Wing Jamboree? I mean if you tell her that Dallas Friday would be willing to show her some tricks too! 8)
OK I didn't go out last weekend but this weekend there will be some kids getting pulled behing the boat!!!! They conned me into getting them some Body Glove shorties! You know that 70 water is sooooooooo cold!!!!

bambam26
04-24-2008, 12:31 AM
Z your way to spoiled with that water you have! I would kill for some 70 degree water, acually I would be happy for a sunny day in the 60's!

zegm
04-24-2008, 11:06 AM
BamBam,

You are spoiled the first 2 years you live here, then something strange happens, you get used the the temperatures. You become a Floridian! Now anything below 50F and it is Real cold outside. When it is freezing which we only average 12 Nights below freezing then we all almost die down here!

moombadaze
04-24-2008, 01:58 PM
im with Z, used to ski on the columbia river and lake chelan in washington state--talk about cold! now 18 years in florida and i wont get in my swimming pool till its over 80.

K_E_N
04-24-2008, 03:48 PM
My wife calls it bathtub warm. She will not enter the water until it feels like a warm bath.
Louisiana isn't quite as warm as Florida, but yeah, I feel you. 50 degrees is freakin cold.

zegm
04-24-2008, 05:50 PM
Daze,

Thanks for the backup!
Ed how can you live here when I can't find a Philly cheese steak anywhere? I mean we just got our first Dairy Queen last year. Hopefully next we will get a Crystals!!!! :lol:

04OUTBACK
04-25-2008, 10:19 AM
K E N,
Where in Louisiana are you?

Buttafewcoe
04-25-2008, 05:50 PM
Crystal's, White Castle....it's all the same.
B

04OUTBACK
04-25-2008, 08:45 PM
But ED,
There some delicious biscuit options: Tomato Gravy, Sausage Gravy, brown gravy from a roast.... MMMM MMMM MMMMM

wow.... i am hungry now!

I am in New Orleans for Jazz Fest and have been eatin a ton... and still hungry...oh well, we'll go to dinner in :45 so I'll be fine!

This is not good for getting my "boat body" ready..HA HAHA HA HA AHAHA

Buttafewcoe
04-26-2008, 06:16 AM
.....I'm still trying to figure out why the heck people like bisquits and gravy.
And don't fergit yer GRITS, either!
btw....grits is an acronym fer "Girls Raised in the South"
just thought you should know

and I hope this helps, too!
B

kaneboats
04-28-2008, 10:08 AM
I been in Tally for 3 years now from Chicago and I'm already getting acclimated. Part of it is that the season is so much longer here we just don't get as desperate. With the short season up there any day that was borderline was a boat day. Here we can be much more fussy.

On the food thing-- Where's the beef? I can't find an Italian Beef sandwich with Giardinere peppers anywhere. Nor can I find real Italian sausage or decent pizza anywhere and this is supposed to be a college town. I went to the Papa Charlie's web site this week and found out Winn Dixie carries their Italian Beef. It's pretty close to authentic. But still no peppers. I had to make my own.

I think the Pittsburgh version of that sandwich sounds a lot better than the Philly one. Always liked the Steelers better than the Eagles too though.

kaneboats
04-28-2008, 10:10 AM
Oh yeah --- Krystal is NOT White Castle. I made the mistake of telling my wife it was the same and she made it Krystal clear that this is not the case. Krystal is salty sliders that don't slide.

kaneboats
04-28-2008, 11:37 AM
That sounds way better than the Philly version that I always thought was a bit overrated. Some of the Chicago places will take the Italian beef, put your sweet or hot (Giardinere) peppers on it, top with mozzarella and stick it under the broiler for a minute. Dang, I miss a good sandwich.