PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need a heater shirt?

TL7
04-13-2008, 09:24 PM
I have an XL and a SM that I can't use. Bought them off of ebay on a tip from 04Outback. I wasn't sure if I needed a L or an XL, so I bought both, and I also bought a SM for my wife. I ended up with the L, and the SM is too big for her. Hopefully the link below works, I also added a pic. Not the most sylish, but for the price I couldn't pass it up. $20 ea shipping included. Email me at [email protected] if interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120243089523&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:1123

[/img]

AaronWhitt82
04-14-2008, 04:37 PM
Hey, I was just looking at those on Ebay. I was going to pick up a L for myself.
What is the quality like?
I'm also wondering if they are imitation and not the real Hyperlite brand?
But the price you can't go wrong.....

TL7
04-14-2008, 07:22 PM
I was looking at a few of them at Sun and Ski before I bought this one. It appears to be the same material and everything, but I just got it Saturday and haven't used it yet. Fits nice. As for if it's really Hyperlite, I don't know how to tell for sure but for $20 I assume it's a fake. Like you said, for the $$ I didn't really care. If you are thinking about it I would say go for it based on what I just received.