PDA

View Full Version : A Good instructional Wakeboard DVD?

04OUTBACK
04-09-2008, 09:38 PM
Anyone have any suggestions for a good instructional DVD?

We went Sunday... was my 3rd trip to try wakesurfing.. I am getting to a point where I can get some slack but not keep for ever.. I am understanding principle of weight forward go faster/ weight back slow down... but not balancing that out.. I think I would like a little more weight next trip... ran 750 full in rear locker, 400 center full (well a little air in it.. needed burping a little) and 3 peeps in boat, but 2 were petite females...
playing around in the 9mph range but not sure of best wave setup yet.. ran alittle faster towing friend and wave seemed a little longer/not as close to boat...

I really enjoyed THE BOOK dvd's for wakeboarding and the guidance it gave.. looking for a proven wakesurf DVD that does the same.

BW

Buttafewcoe
04-10-2008, 04:36 AM
You Tube has some cool shots. I was checking those out earlier.
B

04OUTBACK
04-10-2008, 07:28 AM
Thanks Ed.. I got the Walker DVD... great dvd , but not so much instructional... You had given me some tips in the fall and the stance on board part helped most.. i can feel the difference... I have a knotted surf rope and would lay it on my shoulder to not depend on it but have it there if needed and could go a little bit without... I know it will take more time...

What's the word on a Jamboree?? I was kinda thinking I would make a trip to Orlando... Wife wanted to see Ben G!! 8)

JoeTechie
04-12-2008, 01:08 AM
Ed - Winter Park Chain is high, and Narcoosee chain is very high. All docks open. Not sure how you guys got no rain, we have lots over here on the east side. Tell Bob.

-J