PDA

View Full Version : Instrumentation Lighting

Appleknocker
04-07-2008, 05:12 PM
Durring the warm summer months we take a alot of midnight cocktail runs with our 2007 Outback V and I was thinking it would be cool to have the gauge lights match the color scheme of your boat which is all red.

Does anyone have any idea what size lights are in the dash instruments and where I can get replacement LED on the web. I would look myself but the boat is still in storage and 2.5 hours away which makes it difficult.

Thanks for the help. Summer can't get here fast enough!!

pickle311
04-07-2008, 10:31 PM
This is exactly what I got for mine and they work great. The size is T10 and it's a 25mm LED. They aren't as bright as the stock lights but you can see fine. Also, when you install them if you have some that doesn't work it's because the polarity is backwards. These are LEDs and if you put them in backwards they won't work, just flip them around the it will work.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=t10+red+led&category0=

Appleknocker
04-08-2008, 08:26 AM
Thanks for the help Pickle, I knew I could count on someone to help me out. These message boards truly are a resource. :D