PDA

View Full Version : Womens Boards

jmvotto
04-06-2008, 08:15 AM
looking to get a beginner to intermediate board for the wife. looking at the HL eden Ronix Crush , guy at bordesmall suggested the HL Syn. Any thoughts?? or is there a better beg/intermed package out there?

:?

SEARK
04-06-2008, 08:31 AM
I got my wife a CWB Lotus/Hinge bindings last year and she likes it. Seems to be a good beginner/IM board.

tazz3069
04-06-2008, 09:31 AM
I bought my son the Hyperlite State 130, to learn how to wakeboard. My wife also uses the same board. She said that it is very stable for her. She really likes it. Last summer was her first time wakeboarding. I purchased it from www.boardstop.com. I called them up, they asked a few questions about the rider and came up with the board.

Chefwong
04-06-2008, 11:24 PM
CWB lotus is a great womens board if you looking to start doing maybe a little jumping, or what have you. However if your not looking for that I'd go with something a little longer/wider.

jmvotto
04-08-2008, 09:24 PM
Thanks Ed,

I posted there and got the answer i needed.

Joe 8)

zegm
04-08-2008, 11:48 PM
We can ask Dallas Friday her opinion when she comes to our Chicken Wings Jamboree down here soon!
:lol:
Actually, I really like the paint job on her Obrien wakeboard, I know that isn't saying much about the actual board but hey she flies!!!!

jmvotto
04-09-2008, 01:12 PM
mmmmmm Ckicken wings!!! LOL(ala homer simpson)

I tried something new i char grilled some the other day instead of deep frying them and they were awesome 1/2 buffalo style and half BBQ. The kids wanted more.

Oh Yeah, Dallas Came come too i will char grill them for her, just don't tell her i bought the Ronix Krush :lol:

GeauxTigers
04-09-2008, 03:08 PM
I just bought a Campchef Expedition stove at Costco that I will be using during my trip Havasu in 2 weeks. You are giving me some ideas on what to do with my wings!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :D