PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Davidl

bambam26
03-17-2008, 05:47 PM
Totally uncalled for but David sent me a very nice gift in the mail. I just wanted to thankyou David it was an awesome surprise when I found this on my doorstep. By the way it was a chrome flag holder for my tower. Thanks again David I can't wait to share a 6 pack with you sometime this summer...........Bambam

davidl
03-17-2008, 08:49 PM
No problem Bam. Thanks for the help on the web page. You should be getting the stainless steel flag as well!
Se-ya.......Bring the Fat Tire (beer)

spyder
03-17-2008, 08:58 PM
Does it have the mounting bracket for the tower?

I would love to get a high quality flag holder meant for our tower sizing.. Any ideas where to pick one up?

davidl
03-17-2008, 09:30 PM
[img=http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/9187/lsvinterior006ts9.th.jpg] (http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lsvinterior006ts9.jpg)
I hope the pic down loaded! You can get these at Active Water sports, Oregon city Oregon. Go to activewatersports.com

spyder
03-17-2008, 09:41 PM
neato!

I wonder if the flag is replaceable... i want to fly the Jolly Roger ;)

JesseC
03-17-2008, 09:50 PM
Bring the Fat Tire (beer)

I hate you guys, I got turned on to that beer when I was in San Francisco. I also drank as much of it as I could hold when the wife and I went to Breckenridge. I love that stuff, I really wish they had it hear in the south! Even though we have Yuengling I really liked the fat tire as well, not sure which was better though I really love my yuengling!!!

davidl
03-17-2008, 10:29 PM
Jess, Throw your address my way! and the FAT TIRE WILL BE ON THE WAY!

bambam26
03-17-2008, 11:05 PM
Fat Tire is by far the best IMHO! I have a case in the fridge as we speak. And the nice thing is they sell it at Costco. I will bring a cooler full David, Jamboree sounds like a good time.............

JesseC
03-19-2008, 10:28 AM
Fat Tire is by far the best IMHO! I have a case in the fridge as we speak. And the nice thing is they sell it at Costco. I will bring a cooler full David, Jamboree sounds like a good time.............

bambam have you ever tried yuengling lager? It is the closest thing we have to Fat Tire and it is really good. It took me a while to give it a try because I thought it was an import. Come to find out it is the oldest brewery in the US!!! I also tried 15/54 (I think was the name) by the same brewer as Fat Tire and I really liked that one as well.

David thanks for the offer, but I am not sure how legal that would be!! I know my luck and I would get us both incarserated. However, I will send my adress anyway :P

bambam26
03-19-2008, 07:26 PM
Jesse, I sure haven't but if we ever meet we can exchange beers!!!! I have never seen it sold in stores around here? Maybe I will look again though.............

JesseC
03-19-2008, 09:09 PM
Jesse, I sure haven't but if we ever meet we can exchange beers!!!! I have never seen it sold in stores around here? Maybe I will look again though.............

Out of the bottle it isn't the greatest to me, but on tap it is amazing. If you ever end un on the East Coast you can find it most places. If you ever end up in my area I will take you out for one or four myself!!

Sled491
03-19-2008, 09:15 PM
If you guys ever get the chance try Spotted Cow. In this time of down sizing these guys are actually upsizing (if that is a word) to keep up with demand. I'm no beer guru like you guys sound like but it sure is goood!

jmvotto
03-19-2008, 09:29 PM
Jesse, Thats funny you though Yuengling was an import. Its made in the middle PA about 2 1/2 hours from here. we used to have to drive to the PA Border to get it until they expanded dist rights in NY in 2001. They opened the FL market 1999 out of tampa and added SC & AL in 2006. It will soon find its way to te west coast, probably as an import.. :lol:

Better as a cold Draught :D

JesseC
03-19-2008, 09:31 PM
Jesse, Thats funny you though Yuengling was an import.

I can't spell it and I am probably butchering the pronunciation so I figured it had to be an import. I did the research about 5 years ago and it has been my first choice ever since.