PDA

View Full Version : 2004 moomba mobius lsv under 30k must sell asap ohio

rtmoto
03-11-2008, 09:54 AM
i have a ton of pics this is a really nice boat its it 21 foot 3300lbs its has the rare engine upgrade to 340 hp this is a really clean boat has built in ballast and perfect pass it also has board racks and a sweet 4 speaker tower system it also has the holee boat stero upgrade it has a custom cover im asking 29000 obo i must sell new boat is here thanks for your time and please if you are some way off person who dont know anything about boats and just want to waste time save your breath and mine thanks for looking Ryan 937 869 0669 [/img]

otgrt11
03-11-2008, 02:52 PM
A guy I know was looking at rtmoto's boat. RTmoto is rude and offensive, as you can already see from his language! RTmoto is one of those people who is always right and insults people when he does not get his way. Only He WINS-YOU LOSE!

If you are looking at a boat you are better off not dealing with rtmoto! Besides there are better people that are way more reasonable to work with.....
https://forum.moomba.com/viewtopic.php?t=4954 has been listed at $26,650 for same boat since October.

[email protected] for 05 LSV and 190 hrs - last check he was at $26,000.

See other post.. Maybe rtmoto can learn some manners......

chrisncarolsmobius
03-11-2008, 02:53 PM
Can you send me pictures? I just sold my Mobius. You might have to send them to both adresses, yesterday I did not get some pictures from someone else at my hotmail address. Thanks, Chris

[email protected]
[email protected]