PDA

View Full Version : Is it because im Canadian.....

Bradfrd
03-08-2008, 02:07 PM
or perhaps because i bought a used boat and not a new one? I am trying very hard to locate the "moomba" & "offical towboat..." decals for my boat as the last owner removed them to put on another decal. I have tried to contact moomba and they told me to talk to my local dealer. The only dealer within 400 miles has THE WORST customer service i have ever expierenced and if i could (which i cant) get the decals off them i would refuse to in case they made 15 cents profit off me!
I have also tried acooper (thanks ed, but i've tried emailing him 4 times never to get a reply) And i dont know the measurements and/or font for a sign shop.
Perhaps our funny colored money that is often mistaken for monoply money is the reason no one at skiers choice will take my money....
Any help anyone has would be a great help. I only want my LSV to look as could as i can at my local watering hole.

Laz
03-08-2008, 05:23 PM
Where in Canada are you? I have dealt with two local dealers without any problems. I and a friend have bought two boats this year from the dealership in Trenton. Perhaps I can help.

Laz

Bradfrd
03-08-2008, 07:33 PM
Im a sasky. The only problem is there is only 1 dealer here and they are terrible to deal with. I guess the real question is ... is there any way to order directly from SC or is that reserved for dealers?

aerophoto
03-09-2008, 06:11 PM
Im a sasky. The only problem is there is only 1 dealer here and they are terrible to deal with. I guess the real question is ... is there any way to order directly from SC or is that reserved for dealers?

Its not because your Canadian Its because your in Saskachawan LOL

Sorry could not help it ....

You should try ordering from Calgary Mobius Marine @ Chestimere lake they should be able to help

http://www.mobiusmarine.com/

Jon J
03-10-2008, 01:05 PM
Bradfrd, I deal with Mobius Marine as well. They have a Calgary sales location and a service/sales shop in Chestermere. They should be able to help you out. You can contact them in Chestermere at (403) 207-3366. Carmen is a good contact for parts.

Bradfrd
03-10-2008, 04:37 PM
I gave them a call a they were qiuck to help, I'll just have to pay a touch more to ship them to the province that is home of the GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!!! lol, sorry i couldnt resist.
I love alberta it is a great place, after all half of sask lives there!
Thanks for your help guys, mobius marine will be my go to dealer, even if i have to drive 6 hours to get there. service over convience any day of the week.

Jon J
03-10-2008, 06:43 PM
Glad Mobius was helpful! No problem with the football 'shot'...That was a long overdue Grey Cup for your Riders. I was happy to see them win it as were most Calgary fans. As long as the Cup stayed out west....and not in Edmonton. TWO MORE MONTHS until we can get on the water! Can't wait to get back out surfing.