PDA

View Full Version : Wind stopper?? Perfect Pass??

kayjayfech23
03-03-2008, 09:24 PM
I have on 07 lsv and looking to install the wakeboard pro pp because I have the EZ Cruise...any thoughts, suggestions? Also, does anyone have the wind stopper (wind dam) on their boat...it is the piece that snaps in underneath the center window to prevent wind coming through the boat....where did you get it and does it look good? By the way...I hope it warms up soon, I am getting really anxious!

cptmoomba
03-03-2008, 10:23 PM
For PP on an 07, you can buy PP directly from the manufacturer in canada. Just make sure they know you have the MPI and throttle by wire system.

2007s have the harness for PP wrapped up under the dash. THere is nothing beyond mounting a module under the dash and connecting a couple of fool proof harnesses. There is one other bypass plug that comes with it that attaches in the engine compartment to the electronic controlling harness.

I am not a mechanic and I completed the install in about an hour.

tazz3069
03-03-2008, 11:18 PM
CPT--
I sm getting ready to order my PP. I glad I saw your post. I did not know that there was a wire harness ready for the PP. Thanks for the info. I also have the 07' LSV.
Tazz

jmvotto
03-04-2008, 11:40 AM
I had the wind screen ( windstopper) made by the canvas shop at the dealer for I beliieve 40 to 50 bucks, installed and matching the cover color.

Is the 07 PP harness availabile on 07 OBV as well as LSV ?

Thx

Joe
:)

lanceswake
03-04-2008, 01:06 PM
jmvotto

You gotta a pic of the windscreen & does it really make a difference?

Lance

jmvotto
03-04-2008, 01:46 PM
Lanceswake,

I don't have th Pic yet since there is still a foot of snow and 12" of ice on the lake and the boat is in storage. I can get you one but unfortunately won't be until late april (yuck). My parents have one in their larson and it works great, much easier than putting the bow cover on. Western NY gets some cold evenings in late aug/Sept. Thinking about the heater as well, but budget will make me wait a year

JV

lanceswake
03-04-2008, 02:01 PM
jmvotto

Sorry to hear about the snow man. What a bummer. We have had no snow all winter, which is typical of course. It's funny cuz if we get as much as half an inch here it seems they shut everything down...heh heh. I've always admired you guyz up north for shelling out the bucks for nice boats when your summers are so much shorter than ours. No deeper than my pockets are I don't think I could justify a boat financially if it weren't for our 9 month long boating season.

Lance

04OUTBACK
03-04-2008, 02:08 PM
There have been a couple of posts on the wind screens.. here is one.
I thought there was another with pics.. can't find:
https://forum.moomba.com/viewtopic.php?t=2615&highlight=wind

lanceswake
03-04-2008, 02:18 PM
04outback

thanks for the help!