PDA

View Full Version : new to moomba many questions

chillyx
03-01-2008, 09:50 PM
I am new to moomba and somewhat new to owning a boat. Has anyone thought of creating a catagory for new owners/boaters that would contain tips on what to have on board. What kinds of maintenance things to watch out for, just general info on how to get started tips and tricks. You could make it its own thread and turn the good info into stickys that would always stick to the top. any takers??
Chris

bambam26
03-02-2008, 12:06 AM
Chilly, there are lots of goods threads on here,I have been following one titled-Tools and spare parts to keep in boat
its in the maint section.......

Sled491
03-02-2008, 11:56 AM
chilly, don't worry, stick around and soon you'll have more useless information than you can process :lol:

Just kidding, welcome aboard and just look around a little you'll find what you need and don't be afraid to ask silly questions...we'll more than happy to give you silly answers :wink:

davidl
03-03-2008, 12:10 AM
Chilly, Welcome man.... You wont find a better group of honest,Smart and funny people anywhere! ,,,,,, Great Blog! Just ask a you will recieve !
Davidl

tazz3069
03-03-2008, 12:56 AM
Chilly---
Welcome to the family. Very true about the people on here. We all have the same interest. We are here to help. You can ask any question, and I promise you, some will have the answer.
Tazz