PDA

View Full Version : Is this the cooler?

MOOMBA_97
02-28-2008, 10:25 AM
Dumb question maybe but, is the ski locker in the floor on my '01 Outback LS what everyone considers to be the "built in cooler"?

Monty

ian ashton
02-28-2008, 08:01 PM
If its the (approx) 8" x 8" square in the floor next to the drivers seat that I saw on the '08 Outback's at the boatshow, I'd say yes.

lanceswake
02-28-2008, 11:29 PM
Yes it is the cooler. I usually take my own and sit it right behind the driver's seat. For one thing it would take about 10 bags of ice to fill it up and second it's not very insulated for a long hot summer day. It does make a great place to put your empties till the end of the day!

bamaspiveys
02-28-2008, 11:47 PM
yep, makes a good trash can, terrible cooler

in fact my dealer could not find the plug so bilge water gets in mine

now that I ticked them off with the scratch thing, I guess I will never get that plug.

He SC if you want to improve something on a boat for the Moomba faithful, lets get some insulation around that cooler. I'd settle for smaller if it was insulated.

lanceswake
02-29-2008, 12:31 AM
I second bamaspiveys notion!!

lanceswake
02-29-2008, 12:34 AM
now that I ticked them off with the scratch thing, I guess I will never get that plug.

Plug??..what plug??...there was no plug when you brought it in???

heh heh heh....you tell 'em bama!!

bamaspiveys
02-29-2008, 06:16 PM

Plug??..what plug??...there was no plug when you brought it in???

heh heh heh....you tell 'em bama!!

Do you have my phone tapped? How did you know that was what he said?

smokedog2
02-29-2008, 09:43 PM
ya know, I love these boats but I just gotta say - if you saw the plug....

you wouldn't miss it :)

And if your builge is getting that high, at least on an LSV, y'all need a plug in the back of the boat.

lanceswake
03-01-2008, 01:23 AM
bama

smokedog is right...all the plug is basically a small round chunk of rubber. If you want one that bad heck I'll mail you mine.

mobius man
03-05-2008, 09:40 PM
wal mart has a cooler that plugs into the electric plug in the dash it will
either cool or heat which ever you need 50 bucks