PDA

View Full Version : moomba taking over

moombadaze
02-25-2008, 10:03 AM
took the boat out sunday 2-24 for the 1st time this year and there were only moomba wake boats on the lake, yellow outback,blue/white outback,orange/black mobius and mine.

boat ran great and the new steering cable has brought back that fingertip driving i love so much.

lots of ski boats on this lake but all the other brands were covered up on there lifts so im thinking that 5-20k savings = gas money to use them :lol:

stacy

dtlaine
03-07-2008, 12:49 AM
There are four Moombas on our lake, and three of us were out at the same time on Sunday. The Mastercraft, Malibu, and Nautique were resting.

I was talking to Rich @ LOL Marine a couple weeks ago, and he said that for the first time, Moomba had #1 market share for ski boats in the Tampa/St. Pete area.

Value = sales

Buttafewcoe
03-07-2008, 05:07 AM
Don't know what this year holds, yet.
Up until tho, only 2 regulars, me and the white Supra.
I have seen a Yellow Mob, a blue OB, and another Supra.
B

tazz3069
03-07-2008, 09:11 AM
I hope there is more of us on the Lakes. I feel like a minority on the water. Out here in Las Vegas, I only see Malibu tons of Master Craft,Tigre ans Ski Nautics. When I go to norther Calif. I saw only one other Moomba and Tons of Ski Sanger Boats. It would be nice to see a sea of Moomba's out there. I think the only time that might happen is at a gathering. Lake Havasu, this October for me this year.
Mark

Sled491
03-12-2008, 08:04 PM
Still only my little ol Outback on my lake as well, plenty of Malibous though. Could be because the Malibou dealer is only 10 minutes away.

On the lake by my house though there are a few of us, but only Outbacks so far.

But on the plus side everyone is impressed with our boat so hopefully we have been good ambassadors for SC.

zegm
03-12-2008, 10:13 PM
We will be the 4th Moomba, never seen a Supra here, but that should at least tie us with the MasterCrafts, but again like everyone has said with the exception of our MC they seem to be better sitting in the lifts than any other boat I have seen. I have only seen one Tique around.