PDA

View Full Version : Three Fat Sacks and pump for sale

Membrain
02-24-2008, 10:26 PM
I have three 550 lbs. Ea. Fat Sacks for sale. I also have the pump. My son and I just upgraded from an ’04 Mobius to an ’08 XLV GG with the Gravity III ballast system. I don’t think we’ll need them anymore. Two of the sacks are the quick connect/disconnect style. The third bag is the older style that you have to use the enema plunger thing to fill. I have everything. $250.00 for everything!

byronkoz
02-25-2008, 12:01 PM
Do you have the dimentions on the bags? What pump is it and would you concider just selling the 2 bags? Thanks.

Membrain
02-25-2008, 08:17 PM
Of course you ask me the dimensions when I have them flat as a pancake and in storage. I pulled them out and got a tape measure to get the dimensions. All three are the same size. The best I can see, they are 4 ft. by 18 inches. Doing the math, it shows to hold 440 lbs, but the box they came in said 550 lbs, so I’ll let you decide. We purchased the ’04 Mobius four years ago new. It had two internal ballasts, but mid-way thru the first summer, we were out buying fat sacks, because my son couldn’t get large enough wake. The second year we got the other two, which were the updated quick disconnect style…so much better!!!!! We had both internal bags and three external sacks full, and created a massive wake, but I got tired of being strapped in the boat like a fighter pilot! Nowhere to move around the boat! That got old!!! The sacks are in perfect shape, even have the patches and glue that came with them new, in the event of punctures or my fat butt trying to crawl over them to the back of the boat to go pee!?

byronkoz
02-25-2008, 08:35 PM
I think the 04 mobius is the same as the 06 outback V i have? These sacks were in your rear lockers? My lockers are 46 1/2 long so these should fit? Would you sell just the 2 newer sacks? IF so how much, thanks!

Membrain
02-25-2008, 09:42 PM
Yea, I’ll sell just two. Here is the link to the website for the sacks and pump. http://www.slsports.com/launchpads/coverless/index.html http://www.slsports.com/launchpads/uber/index.html The sacks that I have are the coverless type…evidently the 540 lbs. The pump is an Uber Pump. It’s a “Straight Line” brand. I can’t remember the pumping capacity, but it says 1100 on the pump. I assume it’s in gallons per hour? Our ’04 Mobius had the hard plastic internal ballast under the rear seat, and the bag in the front ski locker. We put two fat sacks on either side of the engine cowling and one on top of the ski locker. Just over 2300 lbs. In that little boat! HUGE wake! I’ll take $150.00 +SH.

byronkoz
02-26-2008, 09:29 PM
Well unfortunatley the 50X20 sacks arent going to fit properly in my boat. My rear lockers are only 46X18. Thanks for trying to work something out though and im sure someone will snatch these up.