PDA

View Full Version : Ronix Vault

volfo
02-17-2008, 01:23 AM
Been planning to buy a closeout Hyperlite State/State boots package - now I see Ronix Vault/Cabal boots package is approximately the same price. Could also mix/match board and boots. Same size boards (one a 144, other 145) beginner rider who wants to progress to intermediate, someone on here recommended the State but that was before I saw the Vault. Prices seem to be good for these on boardersmall.com, fyi.

Wake Master
02-17-2008, 07:23 PM
Boarders Mall has some good closeout deals

http://boardersmall.com/xcart/home.php

imadrummer44
02-26-2008, 12:03 AM
haha i'm in the exact same situation. I was ready to buy a Hyperlite state with state bindings on boardersmall and now i'm really considering the ronix vault with cabal. I'll probably go with the ronix because it's a more advanced board and 60 bucks cheaper!

Smrtz
02-26-2008, 05:48 PM
I had the opportunity to Ride the Vault (which I had also purchased through boarders mall around xmas) this past week while I was in FLA at OWC It is an awesome board. I really cant say enough about the response. I cant comment much on the pop as it is a cable park and didnt ride behind the boat. If its as good as it was on the cables i can say it is a great board.

volfo
03-12-2008, 12:40 AM
ronix vault on boardersbestbuy.com (affiliated with boardersmall.com) for $99 today (3/12) only. I think I would have liked to have bought this board and gotten the hingetech bindings for ease of entry.

Sizing note for the Cabal boots - if your feet are 11 or above, probably need to upsize. I got the Cabal bindings and htey match the board perfectly. I bought the 7.5 to 11.5 size. My feet are 10.5. They fit, but barely. I think if I had size 11 feet I would have wished I ordered the next size up. My 10.5s go right to the end and it is a super tight fit all around.