PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Strickland Marine!!!

Miller_Time
02-16-2008, 10:42 PM
I just wanted to publicly thank Strickland Marine in Anderson, SC for phenomenal service. Today My dad and I bought a Moomba LSV together and we could not be happier! We have never been in a boat as great as this thing is. We made the jump from i/os and now we're wondering why we took so long to make the jump. I can't wait to wakeboard behind it and he can't wait to slalom ski behind it, gotta get it broken in. I will post some pictures tomorrow.

But Strickland Marine took such great care of us. They worked a great deal for us, and had the boat ready and waiting today and it was spotless. When we went on our test drive we found the trim gauge wasn't working. So when we got back to the dealership the owner of the dealership jump right in the boat and fixed the problem personally. Now thats service! I highly recommend anyone looking for a Moomba around Anderson look them up, they will take great care of you! Thanks again Strickland Marine, and thank you Skiers Choice for building such an amazing boat! We are Skiers Choice people for life now!

Mark

deerfield
02-16-2008, 10:48 PM
Mark - Congratulations to you and your dad on the new LSV. Great to hear about the good experience with your dealer. Makes all the difference in the world. Lookin' forward to the pics! - Deerfield

Miller_Time
02-18-2008, 01:29 PM
Thanks Deerfield,

We'll it rained Sunday so I have one picture that I'll try to put up when I get home tonight. But I will have more pics on Wednesday. The dealer let us run it Saturday and they picked it up from the house today to winterize for us and they will drop it back on Wednesday so I can put her in storage for about a month :( But I'll snap some pics and in a month its wakeboard time!

Sled491
02-18-2008, 10:52 PM
I love a happy ending 8)

Welcome to the family, stay in touch