PDA

View Full Version : jamboree????

ajmoritz17
02-15-2008, 04:08 PM
I'm ashamed to say that i have no idea what a jamboree is....im assuming a gathering of moomba owners @ various locations????
________
essential vaaapp vaporizer (http://essentialvaaappvaporizer.com)

moombadaze
02-15-2008, 04:52 PM
about sums it up--meet new people with moomba boating interest,chance to win prizes, meet some pros--and if you come to the florida jamboree you will get to meet the world MOOMBA famous Ed g. free food and usually a free t-shirt to commemerate the event.---good times

stacy

moombadaze
02-15-2008, 05:25 PM
Ed g--you are my moomba insperation--my wife thinks im a moombaholic
i know i am--im on this board all day

my name is stacy im a moombaholic

wow that felt good

anybody else???

YellowMoomba0
02-15-2008, 05:49 PM
hiiiiiiii staaaaaaaacey

Im Yellowmoomba0 and I am a moombaholic. I am here because I cheated on my 04 Outback with an 08 Outback

bobwells
02-15-2008, 09:27 PM
KEEP COMING BACK, IT WORKS IF YOU WORK IT ! :lol:

kaneboats
02-15-2008, 09:36 PM
Please help! I am not sure if I am a Moombaholic. I just got my Moomba two weeks ago. I immediately bought her a nice tower and installed it. I go outside to visit her in the middle of the night. I was at a seminar all day today. At lunchtime I went out and bought a buffer/polisher. When I got home I started polishing on her. Of course, I didn't get her anything yesterday for Valentine's Day.

zabooda
02-15-2008, 09:57 PM
I've been diagnosed with acute Moombatoid intoxication. Serious stuff, I almost left my 1999 Mobius for a younger Moomba I met at a boat show. We all are going to be on Dr. Phil next week meeting on the water. I'm afraid of wave action between them.

bamaspiveys
02-15-2008, 10:46 PM
I've been diagnosed with acute Moombatoid intoxication. Serious stuff, I almost left my 1999 Mobius for a younger Moomba I met at a boat show. We all are going to be on Dr. Phil next week meeting on the water. I'm afraid of wave action between them.

I like that one!

bobwells
02-16-2008, 07:46 AM
Hi I'm Bob W. and I'm jonesing REAL BAD for a Vdrive. my bank account says nooo.... I dont wont a big payment, but I do want a BIG wave and lots of seating, help! nobody told me how this moomba thing would get hold of you :oops: heck gimmee a white chip :?

bamaspiveys
02-16-2008, 12:02 PM
tally FL

Where do you ski?

I used to live in S. GA, what is the lake north of Tallahasse that dries up every few years?

bobwells
02-16-2008, 02:35 PM
Lake Iamonia is nth. it use to drain itself about every 7 yrs thru a natural basin. that was until the authorities thought they had a better idea and tried to fill up the natural drain with concrete and debri, then tried to dam off the natural flow of the river when it would flood the lake, during the spring rains,use to be a beautiful lake for nature, hunting, fishing, it is about completely dry except for a few mud holes... almost a ditto for lake Jackson, it had a natural draining process also, want to say like every 15-20 years, I've seen it twice... hole in lake just opens up and walla lake goes out like pulling the plug in a bath tub ! they manage to build shopping malls and subdivisions around it, had tons of sand silt and mud flood entire south end closing off natural creeks, they tried to stop its natural drain a cpl. times. last time it drained it really hasnt come back, very shallow, and full of weeds what water is there, Goverment... has a hard time improving on God's originals, tho try they do... :x I live on lake Talquin on west side of Tallahassee and that is our play ground, we are full of water and happy ! sorry for the lake history lesson but it does sadden me after having spent years on all of these lakes the first half of my life, fishing, hunting, skiing etc. and see two of them nearly gone for quite a few years now, like the past 10 - 15 yrs....

Sled491
02-16-2008, 10:07 PM
See how that Moombaholicism works. Yo admit the problem, every one is on the way to recovery (with or without Dr. Phil) and then someone starts reminissing agian. It is a sickness :(

However the good news is that soon for many it will be time to bring our babies back out to play.

Of course Ed G doesn't count as he rubs our faces in the fact that he boats almost like 24/7/12. Of course he has it the worst :shock: