PDA

View Full Version : LS owners!

zegm
02-10-2008, 07:30 PM
I will be taking delivery of a New Mobius LS sometime in Mid March. What I want to know is what do current LS owners think of their boats? Have you taken them through the ski course? Do they make a nicewake board wake? What is the top speed? Anything you guys can tell me would be greatly appreciated!!!!
THANKS!!!! :D

SEARK
02-10-2008, 09:27 PM
Z,
I have not used mine on a ski course but, I have pulled plenty of skiers. They all loved the way the boat pulled them. As far as wake for boarders, there is plenty, for me anyway. I've got the Gravity III balast system and really only use them when there is not many people in the boat. I've toped out at 41. That was with just me and one other guy in the boat + equipment. I think you'll enjoy it and it will do what you want. It is a great cross over boat. Enjoy, I know my entire family has.

zegm
02-10-2008, 09:32 PM
Seark,
Thanks! Did you upgrade the prop to a wakeboard prop? How can I get a picture of your boat to put on my screen saver? From what I see you also have the z-cargo which we ordered!

SEARK
02-10-2008, 09:41 PM
I don't have the z cargo top just bimini. Wasn't available when we bought. I was lucky when we bought the boat. It was already at the dealer and he did a good job of ordering what he thought his customers would like. It came with PP, GIII, tower mirror, wake plate and I'm sure other things that I just can't think of right now. PM me your email address and I'll email you a picture for your screen saver.

SEARK
02-10-2008, 09:42 PM
Z,
did not upgrade to wakeboard prop. Just the one that came on it. More than enough to both ski and wake.

deepcove
02-10-2008, 09:57 PM
I have a 2004 LS that I have been very happy with. Top speed is about 41 with an ACME 543 prop. This prop gives much better performance than the standard 4 blade OJ that came on the boat. I am not sure what the Gravity III ballast is but I have the stock tank under the seat and bag in the ski locker which I think totals 750 lbs. I use my boat for wakeskating and find the wake perfect for my use. I have had hardcore skiers behind my boat and at certain line lengths they were very impressed with the wake. (I have no idea what the line lenght was)

For wakeboarding the wake has pretty good kick. I have a buddy who does Tantrums, Back rolls, Scarecrows, 3's, 5's and railey's behind my LS.
When you pack 6 people in the boat the wake gets really good kick!