PDA

View Full Version : WTB outback or outback LSV in TN or close to TN

mpwonka
02-07-2008, 03:25 AM
Looking for Outback or Outback LSV under 25k

volfo
02-07-2008, 04:14 PM
No idea about the particular boat, but if you look on craigslist for Nashville and search moomba you will find a yellow 2001 Mobius LS for somewhere just below $20k. That boat is the identical hull of the current Outback V, but in a direct drive. I have a 2001 Outback LS, and the Mobius is identical except that it came standard with a tower and I think a 1 bag ballast. It's a direct drive boat that is a tad bit bigger and deeper with a bit more storage than the current Outback, but not quite as big and deep as the 2006-07 Outback LS or 2006-current Mobius LS. I'm a recreational skier that tries hard and I think it has a very nice wake that will work in the course for all but the expert level skiers. I don't really wakeboard much but I think it would be a decent wakeboarding boat for the novice to intermediate wakeboarder.

mpwonka
02-09-2008, 12:24 PM
Checked and cant find it, Can you shoot me the link ? [email protected] thanks !!

volfo
02-09-2008, 01:05 PM
Here you go:

http://nashville.craigslist.org/boa/558290827.html

Also, I cut and paste the description. There are some pictures at the actual site. I found craigslist the best place to look - more boats than in the paper. I bought a 2001 Outback LS last fall - virtually identical boat. Mine had the throttle body fuel injection (this one looks like its carb) and mine had 117 hours on it, whereas this one has a lot more. Mine was listed for $17.4 and I paid $17. But this one has ballast and tower, which mine does not - and it appears to be about $2 grand to add.

I haven't seen the boat, don't know who listed it, just noticed it on craigslist. If I recall, it may have been posted a few months ago for a few thousand more (I think around $21 or so).

Here's the description:
2001 Moomba Mobius, 21Ft., 430 hours, Wakeboard tower with speakers, 2 10" subwoofers, Wakeboard racks, Bimini top, Water ballast system, Cover, 310 hp inmar V8, Swim platform, Matching yellow trailer, Exterior in great condition, Interior has normal wear, Super sharp boat $19,500 (615)394-9724

Jon
02-09-2008, 08:06 PM
I have an aqaintence that I am trying to help sell his boat for him. It is a 2005 Moomba Outback set up with a tower, gravity I ballast, am/fm cd player, single axle trailer with swingaway tongue, and a 310 hp engine with only 87 hours. Boat is garage kept and VERY clean. He is wanting $23,000. Located near Conway Arkansas.

Email me if you'd like more details: [email protected]