PDA

View Full Version : where is the best info for new wakesurf FAQ's

yearround
02-04-2008, 03:15 PM
is there a site that has good info for how to start surfing?

some info on board sizing, what things do what, in a novice language. have looked at walker project and wake outlaws, some good info, i guess i am looking for a tep by step how thing.

i have surfed once or twice in the ocean, and we stand up on the kneeboard and see what we could do, but that was behind the old I/O.

with the new LSV coming in a few long weeks, and the water beginning to soften, we are getting anxious to try.

thanks for your help

qb12
02-04-2008, 03:40 PM
if you go to inlandsurfer.com there is a instructional video.

i have a inland sufer blue lake and "everyone" likes it.

YellowMoomba0
02-04-2008, 03:56 PM
www.howtowakesurf.com is a good site too

yearround
02-04-2008, 05:37 PM
Hey
i am in Denver, CO
i think i will be able to get the ballast thing worked out, i will have the G3 and an extra sac from the old boat. i guess my main thing is trying to determine which board to go with, having never even tried before, would really suck to drop too many $$$ on something that is wrong for me.

if i use the inland surfer ride chart, i would probably be on the Blue Lake, the walker project would be the G3 5.0 they are a little more difficult to find the beginner boar, or maybe it doesn't matter?

i am watching for a clinic somewhere, i would glad flying in would love to get away from the cold and learn to surf