PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Outback LS For Sale in New York

beckman2713
02-02-2008, 06:20 AM
2006 Outback LS DD for Sale

I love my Outback, but I have to sell it due to some recent issues. (moved).
I would buy this boat again in a heart beat, and probably will in the future.
This is the model with the deep interior, which is great for the smaller kids.
I've always kept the boat inside since I bought it new (07/2006) from Silver Lake Marine in Silver Springs, NY. They are wonderful people and have great service. I ordered it new, so I was able to get the options that I believe are important. We've really only used it one season, half of 2006 and half of 2007, then we moved. Its in storage now, but I believe when they did the winterize it had about 50 to 75hrs on it. I'm a fanatic when it comes to oil changes and maint. I've changed the oil and gas filter twice as many times as they recommend and its probably been waxed more times then been in the water. It does NOT have any ballast bags or pumps. (I use heavy relatives for ballast!)

Here are the details and link to the photos, I will get some more recent pics when I get it out of storage and some of the snow clears.

http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii160/beckman2713/

Outback LS Length 21'6" w/o platform (Weight about 4,500 lbs. loaded) Blue and White (no tower) Beam 97" Draft 22" Length with platform about 24'

Indmar Assaault 5.7L 325 HP MPI Direct Drive (34 gallons reg. gas)

Boatmate Trailer w/upgrade to Galvanized. Single torsion axle w/ hydraulic disk brakes and guide poles w/ SLM Logo covers. Swingaway tongue. (painted steel trailers rust to fast)

Factory Bimini (Gray)

Factory Cockpit cover w/Logo and Tonnuea Cover (gray)

Hydraulic wakeplate

Dual Tournament Speedos

No stereo

EZ Cruise control (no perfect pass)

Water strainer (fresh water only)

Pop Up cleats (4)

Quick Change Oil Change

Moomba Digital Depth Finder

Full Size tournament mirror

3 blade factory prop

Teleflex Tilt steering wheel and Teleflex controls

Rise R- Driver seat elevation system (Adjustable)

Center T-Handle Drain

Triple Tracking Fins

In-floor storage locker

Rear sundeck w/ski/wakeboard storage

Rear stainless grab handle w/tow hook

Center Ski Pylon

Huge fiberglass swim platform w/padding (swim platform is removable, ideal for storage adds about 3 feet to the boat)

Price: $29,995 OBO

I'm sure I left something out...if you have any questions here is my e-mail

[email protected]

Photos:

http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii160/beckman2713/

No Worries!

Robert Thomson
02-08-2008, 09:30 PM
Hi There,

I am a Canadian resident looking for a Moomba Outback. Is your boat being stored at Sliver Lake Marine? Did they do the winterizing?

Any issues with the boat? Rock strikes etc. That will have to be verified on site.

Also I will need to need to know about your title and liens etc and who should be paid out.

From my end I would prefer to pay by pre-authorized credit card. Is that possible?

Bob Thomson

jmvotto
02-09-2008, 09:02 AM
Have you tried silver lake, they told me thay are alwys i the market for late model god condition moombas.

beckman2713
02-09-2008, 01:25 PM
I've been in contact with Silver Lake since we moved and I was thinking of selling the boat. They are great people, but I will try on my own (save money) for a while since its so early in the season.
Thanks for the Post!

beckman2713
02-09-2008, 01:32 PM
Thanks for the Post, Bob Thomson, but I rather you come and look at the boat first. If your a serious buyer, send an email.

[email protected]

Thanks

beckman2713
02-11-2008, 05:10 PM
Price Down to $28,500

No Worries..it will sell!