PDA

View Full Version : CNC Wakeboard Prop Upgrade

zegm
01-26-2008, 01:01 PM
With all of the excitement of ordering a new LS while at the Atlanta boat show the dealer gave us a free CNC wakeboard prop upgrade and I didn't even question it. Now looking over the order sheet I am wondering what is this? Does anyone know what the benefits are of this prop over the standard LS prop? We are mainly water skiers and I am wondering what effect this will have? Does it create more low end torque at the expense of top speed? What comes on these boats standard a 3 blade or a 4 blade and how many blades does this prop have? :roll:

04OUTBACK
01-26-2008, 01:13 PM
You'll lose top end speed with it/ run higher rpms at slalom speed. It'll have an incredible hole shot though..
You may want to ask dealer if he'll swap you back.

For skiing and wakeboarding with your kids, you'll probably prefer the std prop.. It is a $95 option for the upgrade..

My LSV has the upgrade prop and top speed is about 42...
We don't ski any so not an issue.. my only issue is we run about 10-15 minutes up the river before wakeboarding... burns more fuel!

Sled491
01-26-2008, 10:58 PM
Z you may want to take 04Outback's advice, the hole shot is better but you might not like the wake while skiing at slower speeds, especially the kids, it will tend to throw a bit of a rooster. 8)