PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say...

Miller_Time
01-13-2008, 03:20 PM
I just wanted to say thank you to Rick Tinker and Skiers Choice for their awesome customer service.

I had a disagreement with a Moomba dealer that I was trying to buy a LSV at and felt I was not treated well, so I wrote an email to Skiers Choice. And who emailed me back the very next day? Rick Tinker. I am very impressed that the president took time out of his day to email me to try and correct the problem. He was very understanding and took care of problem right away. That sealed the deal for me. If I buy a wakeboat this year I will be buying a Moomba.

I am the kind of guy that really gets behind a company that goes above and beyond to take care of customers. Just like after seeing CWB's amazing customer service on WakeWorld I try and ride only CWB to support such an outstanding company.

I can tell you I am a Skiers Choice guy now and will be for long time.

Just wanted to publicly thank Mr. Tinker for his amazing customer service and say keep up the great work!

Mark Miller

moomba_armada
01-13-2008, 07:11 PM
True

bambam26
01-13-2008, 08:59 PM
So where was this? I too had a similiar problem and ended up going to a dealer 3 hours away versus 1 hour away.............

Miller_Time
01-13-2008, 10:35 PM
The dealership is not in your region based on your location. I don't really want to name names as the situation is behind me and I don't want to start any drama, but I did want to thank Mr. Tinker for the help.

bambam26
01-13-2008, 11:48 PM
I hear you, I have since ordered my boat and am very happy with my choice of sales and dealership. I hope your experience ends up being as positive as mine..........Bambam

Miller_Time
01-14-2008, 12:55 AM
Thanks bambam, I'm really hoping I can get things worked out where I can become part of the Skiers Choice family, it seems like a great family to be apart of, and I love the boats so thats an added bonus.

03outbackVT
01-14-2008, 01:49 PM
Better left unsaid! If your dealer is truly great, they will have no problem.

Miller_Time
01-14-2008, 09:49 PM
Ed this was not a post about the dealership, I wanted to publicly thank Mr. Tinker as well as Skiers Choice for their outstanding customer service.

Buttafewcoe
01-15-2008, 08:44 AM
Westport Marina in Charlotte NC is not included in that either. I would consider them a dealer in the southeast, also. Nothing but great service when I go and vg input to my questions.
B

Miller_Time
01-15-2008, 10:02 AM
Ed, I can understand that. Thats kind of what I was trying to avoid by not getting specific to its location. But obviously didn't work so well. haha

I've got back and removed the broad statement about its location and I'll leave it at that.

Also, my intent was never to slander or bash the dealership. The only reason I mentioned there was a dealership involved was for background as to why I thought Mr. Tinker and SC have amazing customer service.

Hopefully, we can leave it at that. This post was only meant as a thank you, not to damage reputations of dealerships around the country or cause drama.

Sled491
01-15-2008, 08:25 PM
MT, I think you're missing the point...Drama is what we live for :lol:

Miller_Time
01-15-2008, 10:26 PM
MT, I think you're missing the point...Drama is what we live for :lol:

Haha, how could I forget that? I'll see if I can stir some up for ya Sled. Sound good? :wink:

Sled491
01-15-2008, 10:36 PM
Amen Brother :lol: