PDA

View Full Version : Stainless Steel Bling added to 2006 LSVs

KarMobLSV06
01-12-2008, 06:17 PM
So now that many 2006 owners have upgraded their cupholders and grab rails to stainless steel. Can you tell us where you got the best deals or best and easiest solutions?

I'd like stainless steel cupholders without the drain in the bottoms.

I'm considering replacing grab rails. Which ones just replace existing, have same bolt pattern and how much were they? Did you have to gt them from SC?

Has onyone added the hand rails on the gunnels of the bow? I am kind of nervous to do that, not sure I want to drill into the fiberglas. Anyone know what brand/size come from the factory? Overton's has various sizes.

I'll probably check out these items at the boat shows but want to see what everyone else has done.

Thanks!

04OUTBACK
01-12-2008, 06:54 PM
Do you have an Academy Sports near you? They had the stainless cupholders last year for $6.99 each... I put some in my OUtback before I sold it.
I would love to find stainless caps to go on the bilge and ballast drain fittings on the side of the boat. I see that Supras have them.. I would guess they are the same size... anybody know if you can get them from SC and replace?

Wakeside.com has the cupholders as well as Overtons.