PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Moomba's

jburnside
08-11-2003, 11:21 AM
Has anyone heard what the "big" changes for the '04 lineup are? I keep reading things on other sites that indicate major changes. One in particular was from a Moomba dealer in Texas... I think. He told a guy to definitely wait for the '04 model. Come on someone out there must know something. Spill the beans!

The J.Jones
08-11-2003, 01:45 PM
I'm looking at a new 04 Outback and all I've heard is 2 new colors as being different from the 03's.

Anyone else?

J.Jones

DCM
08-11-2003, 02:17 PM
Well I haven't heard any new additions or changes to the OB, but I think they're working on some additions in the wake boarding series of boats. The factory boys are out showing off their goods this week at the dealer meeting in GA. So I'm sure when goose gets back he'll be able to fill us in on what to expect in the coming months. Right Matt?!

The J.Jones
08-12-2003, 09:32 AM
Just read on another site that the 04 Mobius V is stepping up to 23 FEET! May just be rumor, but sounds sweet!

Anyone else?

DCM
08-12-2003, 09:55 AM
Let's try this again and attach it to the correct thread!

I don't think it's going to be called a V still, but it is big! It makes my Outback look like a bath toy!

sextons
08-14-2003, 10:58 AM
If you go to wakeboarder.com and go to the boat forum they have some sweet pics of the 04 lineup. The big Mobius is 23 feet and the people that rode in it said it had a killer wake

Brian Raymond
08-14-2003, 11:49 PM
The new models were intoduced at SkiersChoice dealer meeting this past weekend. All the dealers saw and drove all the new models with varying engine options. Contact your local dealer for all of the killer updates. They may even have personal pix of the line-up before the brochures come out.Brian Raymond

fatsac
08-15-2003, 03:14 AM
That VLX is something nice!! Can't get over the storage compartments, the playpen, sundeck, and overall space. Look forward to seeing the wake more than anything but from I saw from those pics, I really like that boat!!

The J.Jones
08-15-2003, 09:29 AM
Hey Brian,

When will the website be updated to show the 04 models?

Also, any idea on the date the new brochures will be available....my dealer is still waiting on them.

Thanks in advance,

J.Jones

Brian Raymond
08-15-2003, 10:42 PM
The photo shoot for the brochures is happenin' as we speak, more than likely, won't be available until Dec. I do not know the time frame of web pix, I heard they were shot B4 the dealer meeting, so keep checking. Brian Raymond

09-16-2003, 12:58 PM
The dealer here in Atlanta has all 04's in now and the biggest change/addition to the lineup is the 04 XLV. It's 23 feet, with a hull design that cuts though the chop with ease. After driving the outback, supra and mobius V's, the extra $$$ is well worth it. It's a very sweet ride. We just ordered one with the 320 efi and we can't wait to get it in.

04 XLV
09-18-2003, 09:27 AM
The dealer here in Atlanta has all the new 04's in. The biggest change is the new 23 ft XLV, which I am happy to say we just ordered. Great ride in choppy conditions, a little deeper hull and plenty of room, rated for 16 people. Has all the bells....we did upgrade to the 320 efi. Can't wait to get it in.