PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles Boat Show

tazz3069
01-01-2008, 11:07 AM
Even though I have my new Moomba, I still like to go to the Los Angeles Boat show. My Dad, Son, and I go every year. We go, not to purchase a new boat, but to see all the new toys available for the boat. In the past, I go to see what type of boat I wanted to purchase. and every year I walk out of there wanting to buy a Moomba. Well after several years of salivating over the boats, I finally got my baby. My family and I really enjoy it.

GeauxTigers
01-02-2008, 05:42 PM
Even though I have my new Moomba, I still like to go to the Los Angeles Boat show. My Dad, Son, and I go every year. We go, not to purchase a new boat, but to see all the new toys available for the boat. In the past, I go to see what type of boat I wanted to purchase. and every year I walk out of there wanting to buy a Moomba. Well after several years of salivating over the boats, I finally got my baby. My family and I really enjoy it.

Did you just get it? I bought one from a dealership in Corona, Ca and am going to pick it up in Las Vegas this weekend! Enjoy!

tazz3069
01-02-2008, 09:22 PM
I also got mine in Las Vegas. Actually, I bought it at Boulder Boats in Boulder City. Thast is the only Moomba dealer around. Enjoy and have fun with your new boat. Post some pics when you get it.
Tazz

GeauxTigers
01-03-2008, 01:45 PM
I also got mine in Las Vegas. Actually, I bought it at Boulder Boats in Boulder City. Thast is the only Moomba dealer around. Enjoy and have fun with your new boat. Post some pics when you get it.
Tazz

How do you upload pics? I have a few already.

tazz3069
01-07-2008, 09:24 AM
I have all of my pictures on www.photobucket.com Whenever I post and want a picture, I need to upload from there.
Tazz

GeauxTigers
01-07-2008, 01:49 PM
I have all of my pictures on www.photobucket.com Whenever I post and want a picture, I need to upload from there.
Tazz

Tazz... I got that part. What line of code do you put into the message body to make the picture appear in the message like others do here?

GeauxTigers
01-07-2008, 02:34 PM
Tazz

Tazz... I got that part. What line of code do you put into the message body to make the picture appear in the message like others do here?

tazz3069
01-08-2008, 10:07 AM
In your photo bucket web sight, check the picture you want to up load. The little box under your picture. Scroll down and hit "Generate the HTML and IMG Code button. Your codes will come up. Click on the IMG images for message board box. When the code is clicked, it will turn blue and a copied yellow box will apear. You know have copied the file. Go back to your Moomba message and paste your picture. Put mouse under message, right mouse click, hit paste. Hope this helps.
Tazz
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x13/tazz3069/CIMG2505.jpg

GeauxTigers
01-08-2008, 04:29 PM
[quote="tazz3069"]In your photo bucket web sight, check the picture you want to up load. The little box under your picture. Scroll down and hit "Generate the HTML and IMG Code button. Your codes will come up. Click on the IMG images for message board box. When the code is clicked, it will turn blue and a copied yellow box will apear. You know have copied the file. Go back to your Moomba message and paste your picture. Put mouse under message, right mouse click, hit paste. Hope this helps.
Tazz

it did. I posted my pics on the Pride and Joy topic. Thanks for all the help!

tazz3069
01-08-2008, 07:24 PM
I checked out pride and joy and did not find your picture. Let me know when it is up.
Tazz