PDA

View Full Version : Livin in Orlando

jim Leni
12-21-2007, 02:41 PM
Weather was 75 sunny and alittle windy today! I think if we have another cold snap.I will have to wear my wetsuit top. I watch the news and feel sorry for all you guys with wiwinterised boats, and cold weather.Even if it is cold Im having my wife pull me on DEC 25. :lol: my boat is 06 LSV with 750,Fly-High on each side of engine.I fill them up about 75% put wake-plate at50%.and i wont need a CHRISTMAS PRESENT.J ust thinking about yall.[/u]

04OUTBACK
12-21-2007, 04:27 PM
I'll take 1-way ticket on Southwest to Orlando myself...
That'd make a good christmas present!

04OUTBACK
12-22-2007, 12:02 PM
Ed,
Just meant the general area.. Definitely would prefer Clermont!
I have been in Orlando for work enough to know City of Orlando is not for me.
BUT, the Climate of the area is!
Have A Merry Christmas! :D

zegm
12-24-2007, 01:09 AM
Ed G,

Wait I thought the Pan Handle had all of the rednecks??? I mean we have people from Alabama moving here making the statement of "Wow it is worse here than from where I came from!" Now that is scary!!!

GeauxTigers
12-24-2007, 01:51 PM
Wow... you guys are unkind to the Orlando folks! I just sold a Cottage in the heart of the redneck riviera in Panama City Beach. I have to say that the beaches are the most beautiful in the continental U.S. Carolinas, West Coast and others have nothing on the beautiful sugar sand from down there. I agree that the east side of Fl is too crowded by now. There are still parts of the panhandle that are "undiscovered" but I just could not deal with all the hurricane threats and what ifs. It was just to hard to manage the property from 2000 miles away. For now, I will stick with the lake in Utah as well as Lake Powell. If you have never been there, let me tell you, it is a sight to behold.
Looking forward to the summer!